+

SUMMARY

Taehyung's only wish here in life is to make Yoongi fall head over heels for him. Yoongi on the other hand just wants to figure out why his heart flutters every time he sees Taehyung. Add a dash of magic, enchanted shoes that sprout mushrooms left and right, a bunch of social outcasts and chaos is ensured.

NOTES 

Welcome to Affinity!

Before reading here's a bit of information about the universe;

Elemental Witch: The epitome of magic, able to bend one of the five elements, air, water, fire, earth and electricity, at will. Their powers wary from person to person, but most are able to verbally command their element around at age eleven. Only after compressive studies will the Witch be able to command the element non-verbally. Only the best of the witches for each element are allowed to work at the Magical Agency.

Wild Witch: Has the power of nature and plants. Are able to partly communicate with both plants and animals. Are often considered a bit quirky with their odd habit of getting attached to plants and their ability of connecting their soul with one specific animal and creating a familiar. Are considered lower than Elemental witches as their abilities are more ecologically oriented and can't be used for more industrial purposes.

Magicals: Humanoids being with magical origin such as Sirens, Dryads and Merfolk. Aren't considered truly magical as their magic is limited to their heritance such as Charm and limited water manipulation for Sirens, and Dryads, their ability to connect and bind themselves to trees as well as their limited ability to make some plant blossom at will.

Non-magicals: Humanoid beings without magic abilities. They take up a big part of society as not all aspects of the country can be/must be run by magic. Special laws are placed to keep them safe from magic involvement as they considered lesser than magical being and therefore more vulnerable. Relationships between Magicals and Non-magicals are deeply frowned upon given the high risk of some offspring having uncontrollable magical abilities. Since most of the children are born either with or without magic, inter-magical procreation isn't illegal, just a strong cultural taboo.

Have a pleasant read!