Chapter 34: Truth Shall Be Set Free

~Siri's POV~

My eyes rolled through the whole yard and through the demons fighting the others, trying to find my mother.

"Looking for me, sweetheart?"

I was startled by the voice of my mother from behind me. "Mom! It's me, Siri." Her gnarly grin peaked as she waved her bloody knife onto the air.

"Oh, I know who you are. You're his daughter too, right?" She pointed the tip of her weapon to my now, lifeless dad, lying on the ground...Him, drowning in his own blood and his body filled with wounds caused by his own spouse.

"What did you do...? WHAT DID YOU-"

"Oh, stop with the drama, kid. Does it look like I care?"

"YOU SHOULD! THAT'S YOUR HUSBAND! MY DAD-"

She yawned. "You done? Can I kill you now?"

"Mom, I love you but screw you. You're going down.

I crushed my hand, feeling her bones crunching slightly as I go. I wanted to hurt her in many ways possible for what she did to dad...but I couldn't. She's my mom.

"You're weak for someone with a telekinetic power."

"Oh mother, I can do worse." I walked closer and closer. Every step was agony, seeing her face in pain that I'm causing. I raised my dagger and plunged it to her shoulder but a demon ran behind me, scratching my back deeply, close to my gut, knees were pinned to the ground, before my mom.

She grabbed my neck and put her dark, emotionless face near me. "I knew you were weak." She's right. I am weak. I was too weak to use my power nor hold her hand, stop her.

She smirked, looking at me-a heartless look that brought so much pain to a child she bore. She gripped on her knife and pointed its tip to my heart. "Goodbye, Sierra McKenzie."

I felt a cold, silver metal strike through my heart. All I could think of was the face of my mother, smiling in front of me while life inside me escaped my body. Even with the fact that the woman who killed me was the woman who gave birth to me, I was happy that the last face I got to see was hers.

I smiled. "I forgive you."

~Liv's POV~

"SIERRA!" I looked at her mom push her lifeless body to the ground. It was petrifying to see my friend die in the hands of her own mom.

"SIRI!" I turned around to see Bixby run to her.

"BIXBY, NO! SHE'LL KILL YOU TOO!"

"I'M NOT GONNA LET HER DIE! NOT ON MY WATCH."

"SHE'S ALREADY DEAD!" I heard a loud flapping sound on the sky and caught sight on a tail floating through the air. I continued fighting the demons in front of me while still glimpsing on what was up there. "What was that?"

"Must be the demon's secret weapon." Bix answered.

"That's no demon." Cleo said while crushing boulders to squish the demons dead.

Becca waved her hand from up the hurricane she made, to the ground, smashing the demons to their deaths. "That's Aries."

"WHO?!" I shouted, trying to make sense of what the girls were saying.

The tail I saw was attached to a great body that landed on the middle of the yard, stepping on countless demons. The sky glowed,thinking it was lightning, I left it be, but closer, I saw glowing fairies running towards us.