Chapter 12: Stalker Much?

~Siri's POV~

"So how far is Mystic Camp thing?"

"MystiX." She rolled her eyes. Liv corrected.

I put my arms up as if I were surrendering. "Ok ok. My bad."

It's quite far for our bikes."

"Yeah we'll probably need a plane." We laughed at what Zia just said, except Livvi.

"No, Zia's right. This is like...in another country." She said.

"Hmmm..." Zia looked at all of us with her eyes narrowed. "Who wants to ride a plane to Mystix Island?"

~Adrien's POV~

"I'm here." I entered the meeting room and found Kai and Waze with a woman. "What did I miss?"

"Nothing. Absolute nothing."

"I can't feel them. Either they're in a secure place or...Liv's not the strongest link." The woman said.

"If it's not Liv, it's gotta be Zia. Try my blood."

"Why Zia? She doesn't even have powers yet." M. Waze asked.

"Her mom's Eva, remember? Just- get on with it...please."

"Alright." Amethyst cut my palm open and put it on the map laying on the table.

"It's still not working."

"Well, can't you try harder?" Kai asked.

"No. It's not from our end that's the problem. Something's blocking me or...someone."

"Someone must've been in touch with our children..." Kai said, stating the obvious.

"If someone did, it must be one of the good ones, right?"

"How so?"

"Because if they're with smirky, we would've gotten a note of some sort."

"Smirky signature."

~Zia's POV~

Sitting, we just stared at the trees before us, in the front of the airport. "So how exactly are we gonna do this?" Siri asked.

"I- have no idea. Livvi, this was your idea."

"How- In what way in the world are we gonna go to that place? " Bix asked.

"Relax guys, trust me. Here's what we gotta do. First, leave our bikes hidden. Our parents will track us here either way and they shouldn't find these lying around the bus stop." Livvi let out a smirk on her face.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Follow me." After putting the bikes somewhere out of sight, she took us around some crowded cars. "Get down." She raised her hands at us and we disappeared in a sec.

"This. Is. The. Coolest thing that happened to me. Ever." He's...amazed by little stuff. Things like this is normal for us...our definition of normal.

Siri looked at him with curved brows and narrowed eyes. "That's kinda sad."

"Will you guys shut up? We still have to go in."

"Which flight are we taking?" Siri asked.

"I cannot believe we're doing this. I mean, don't we have the money to buy ticket?

"Zia, we're 4 kids looking like doras and doro the explorers. Plus, we can't risk being seen even though we can get there with no passport."

"Point taken."

"Come on, guys! I want some plane food."

"Ew, Bix. That's disgusting."

"It is? I haven't gone-"

"Shut up and follow me." Liv took Bixby by the hand. Did I just see Bix blush? I would literally pop my eyeballs right now.

"OMG she touched me. She- she touched me." He pointed on their intertwined hands.

"Give me a break."

~Hazel's POV~

Smart. It's impressive how a bunch of kids are capable of inexplicable things.

Cloaked, I followed their trail from Olivia's place to the bus stop to the airport. I had to admit, finding them wasn't easy.

Normally, kids like them-rich, smart, and spoiled brats-would go somewhere great and luxurious, like a hotel. At least, that's what their parents thought so they had every hotels checked but these kids managed to think about that. Brilliant. I've been observing them for hours, I know what they'll do next. They need to get to that place on the paper, although I have no idea where it is.

Since we're all sorta invisible, I can still see them. From the entrance to the waiting area, I followed them.

"Hey, can I uhhhh just go...do some...bowel movement?" Bixby asked. Seriously? He really had to use "bowel movement"?

"Bix, promise me something. Do not use 'bowel movement' again." Eva answered.

"...So is that a yes?"

"Ughh go do it in the plane. We have 10 minutes to get in there." Liv responded.

"Why can't we just teleport?" Siri asked.

"Does it look like one of us knows how to teleport?"

"Good point."

"Yeah but we're rich. Why can't we just buy a private plane or at least first class?"

"Our parents have lots of connections. They're smart. I'm sure that they didn't go to the police because the police acts with the law, evidence, warrants, you know? Stuff that we gifted can do better...so, that means they have enough connections to know where our flight is to and...we don't want that."

Oh wow. Eva's kid is really...something else.

They all got in the plane and as I was about to follow, someone pulled me and my cloak wore off.

"Those kids aren't going anywhere with you."

~Nova's POV~

"So did you find any more clues?" I asked John while he was looking for more clues in the crime scene.

"No. We should head back. We've been checking here everyday. Maybe we need a fresh perspective."

I slapped my fingers against my forehead still refusing to believe that it's been a week after all this happened. "You're right. Let's head back to the headquarters."

Looking past the buildings and trees on the way, I can't help but think, maybe we ARE dealing with someone from our group. But head won't accept this idea of mine. We've all known each other for a very long time.

I minimized possible suspect into a small, spiral notebook I had on my hand.

• Lynn has been missing after the kids and Serenity.
• Adrien, who didn't tell us about their planned divorce and he might be involved in her disappearance.
• Smirky...we don't even have any idea who he/she is.

So far that's what we had for the whole week.

"Hey, we're here. Are you ok?"

"Uhm...yeah. I was just thinking about our clues. We still don't have enough."

"I'm sure blues clues smirky will drop something soon. Don't worry."

"Wait, what's that?" I walked towards the paper attached on the door.

We looked at each other and came running inside with the paper still held tight in my hand.

Everybody looked at us and Adonis questioned, "What's with your faces?"

"We found this at the door."

I placed it on the table and everybody ran towards it.

Bella gasped, not believing what's in front of her. "Oh my God...Is that-"

"Eva..." Lou whispered.