Chapter 32: Nightfalls

~Liv's POV~

"Hey, I know that woman."

"Which one?" Mrs. Graham asked.

"That lady in black. I saw her on our way to Puerto Rico."

"Then she must've been following you." Mr. Paige said.

"But she was with someone else too."

"Let's not worry about that now. We got demon butts to disintegrate."

~Corson's POV~

"The gang's all here! HAHAHAHA...oh, my apologies. Where are my manners? Greetings, everyone! I am the great Corson, son of Lilith, brother of Blaze...you know? Those whom you people KILLED!"

"That's your great entrance? I was expected a little more...prodigious."

"Adonis Peterson...pleasure to meet you at last. The rich-"

"Yeah I'm gonna stop you right there. The pleasure's not mine, thank you."

"Witty. I'd say I'm impressed but...I'm not."

"If you had great taste and humor, you'd find me pretty impressive...oh that's right, YOU DON'T! HAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Enough chitchat! Let's fight."

"Pssh, what a baby." Adrien added.

"Your wife would've called you the same." I grinned and saw the furious look on his face.

"Let's go kick some ass." Adrien told his peers.

"Eva, get the kid."

"What about him?"

"Kill him."

~Zia's POV~

"What the hell are those stinkin' demons planning?" Liv whispered.

"I don't know."

"They're probably doing this for fun." Bix said.

"Bix!"

"Nah, he has a point. It's what demons do." Siri agreed.

"There must be a reason why they wanted a rematch."

"Maybe they really just wanted your mom on their side."

"She's already there. What else do they want?"

"We'll know soon but right now, focus on not getting killed." Cleo said while the first group of demons ran towards us.

"Yeah, I'm gonna die."

"Shut up, Zee!" Becca said. "You're not gonna die."

"We should've just taken Omega with us. I just wanna chill, man!" Bix said.

"Those winged horses are probably chilling at the Peterson's mansion." said Liv.

"Whatever. We fight. We live or we die."

Demon hounds scratched the ground, crawling rapidly to devour us whole.

"Come on, demons." Becca said with a smirk on her face. "We love a good cat fight."

~Bella's POV~

We divided while the kids were still behind us. I slit my dagger to the demon hounds in front of me and that's when I saw Eva fly to Adrien's direction.