Chapter 7: Here We Come

~Bixby's POV~

"Vixon, could you please come down here? You gotta eat."

"No!" I really hate babysitters. All they do is blab like they're my parents or something. I can handle myself. I'm special. What's this babysitter got?

"Ok I'm guessing you want me to come up there and see your private stuff." See what I mean?

"Fine!"

"Thank you." Hmmmm I think I just found a way to get rid of this girl like I did with the others. I'm not as cruel as everybody thinks. I just don't like being bossed around. Aunt Lou said I got it from my parents.

I went down stairs but of course, I had to hide for Liv so I won't get caught. I took a clear tape and stuck it to the living room door and the stairs. It'll get better when I pour her this cream cheese I got in the fridge HAHAHAHA.

"Ok! Operation: Goodbye Livvi." She walked forward my prank but she stopped.

Oh no! She saw it!

She raised her hand and made the tape disappear. I was shocked! Not one of my babysitters ever had powers. I guess my parents learned their lesson in hiring a normal sitter.

"Vixon, please. I'm 14, not stupid AND not powerless. If you wanna get rid of me..." She went closer to me while I was still sitting on the stair. "...try harder."

Woah...cool. I think I just fell in love.

"So? Are you gonna join me for dinner or not?"

"Uhh- I- Coming!"

~Zia's POV~

"So how do we know there isn't someone in the house?" Siri asked, whispering, while we were peaking through the bushes on her front yard.

"How should I know? You leave here, I don't."

"Why don't you go check it?"

"Why me?!"

"This was YOUR plan!"

"Fine! Let's go together."

"Agreed." We walked together to peek through the window and gladly, no one was there.

"Cool. Let's go!" We entered through the back door, up to Mrs. McKenzie's room.

"So where's your tent?" I asked while we were both looking around the room.

"It should be here somewhere...AH! There it is!" We took the tent and three sleeping bags.

"Can we all fit in there?" I asked Siri.

"I mean...HAH- I don't know about Bixby but we're good."

"Ok. Let's go."

"Wait, do you wanna grab some chocolate pudding?

"What?! Seriously, Siri?!"

"Mom just bought some yesterday. It'd be a waste if we don't take it, considering we're the only ones who eats them."

"Fine. I think we'll need a rope too and some tools too."

"What for?"

"Duh. Camping. Haven't you been camping once?"

"No..."

"Girl- get your off lotion."

"Oh great- I'll get the pudding downstairs and the lotion-"

"Get some sanitary products too. Fresh clothes for camping, shampoo, soap, your toothbrush, paper towels, whatever. We'll buy the rest, outside."

"Ok. You get the tools from the garage. I'm sure mom kept something there somewhere. Get anything you need."