Chapter 3: Missing Home

~Nova's POV~

"Yes, Charlize, I want the media out of this. Take care of it. Don't let any reporters in the scene nor cops. Send me a picture too. I want to see every evidence they have. Also..." Bella then came in my office.

"Hey, I got here as soon as you called. Where's Adrien?"

"...I want every witness here in my office by 6. Call Barachiel, he'd know what to do." As soon as I dropped the call, I answered Bella's question.

"He's on his way to Zia."

"What's happening?"

"Lou! Thank God you're here. We still don't know."

"Eva was supposed to be here about an hour ago then the cops called Adrien about a car accident." Bella explained.

"The car was Eva's." I answered and Lou chuckled. "Why is this funny to you?"

"Guys, calm down. She's the all powerful- late bloomer. Plus, we can just give her angel tears as soon as they get her to Oriel." Bella and I froze and looked at each other, then her. "Why are y'all looking at me like that?"

"That's the thing, Lou."

"They didn't find a body."

~Ryder's POV~

As soon as I heard, I got in the car, ready to leave the office.

"Call Kai." I ordered my car. "Calling Kai..." His line started ringing.

"Babe, where are you? Are you driving?"

"Yes. I'm on my way to Oriel. I wanna help."

"I'm coming with yo-"

"No, stay there."

"I can't just let you leave alone out there. What if some maniac crashes through your car as well? AND FYI, Mrs. Northman, you have some unfinished work here. It's a busy day!"

"Nothing you can't handle, wussy."

"Wha-"

"Plus, someone has to take care of Bix. You are working from home today, right?"

"No. I called Liv, his new babysitter."

"Great. See yeah later or anytime. Update me."

"Wait I wanna help-"

"Your position is higher than mine. You're needed there more than me and someone's got to help Adrien. Don't worry about me."

"Ok just- be careful and watch the road. I love you."

"I love you too." and I hang up.

What kind of sick psycho would do this to Eva? Oh well, they wouldn't be able to handle a queen anyway. I hope...

~Waze's POV~

I saw Serenity come out of their vehicle and I immediately ran to the them. "Get to the meeting room, top floor, first door to the left. I'll meet you there."

They ran to the teleportation elevator that led them to the top. "Security! Sweep the area. Keep your eyes open!" Soon as I've said that, Adrien appeared in front of the barrier and straight to me.

"Where's Zia?"

"Meeting room, now."

We got to the room and waited for the others.

"Hey, pumpkin. Are you ok?" He hugged Zia.

"Dad, what's happening??" The worry in the little girls' voice marked obvious.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"I- I- I don't know. I called Ren- I panicked...I- Arghh this is my fault."

"Calm down, Adrien. We'll find Eva soon. For now, call Nova, we'll need her here. The rest should stay together."

"I'll just teleport there."

"Good. Go immediately!" Adrien disappeared, leaving his daughter behind.

"Mentor Waze..." Zia looked at me with the diamond, bright eyes. "I don't think daddy loves me anymore..."

"Why would you think that?"

"I heard him fighting with mommy and he said that it was because of me."

"He told you that?"

"No. I heard them. I sighed.

"Your daddy loves you so much, ok Chrizianne? Don't worry about it. I'm sure they will fix this."

~Bella's POV~

I was on the phone with Kai while Nova was waiting for Charlize's call, her PA and I heard her talking to John.

"JP, grab the evidence for me in the police station, please. Make them close the case- I- I don't know just don't let them involve- thank you, babe."

Adrien then appeared out of nowhere, panting, obviously still in shock by what happened to Eva.

"Nova, you have to come with me."

"Why? Me?"

"Yeah why her? Ryder's on her way to Oriel. Kai told me." I just got out of the phone with Kai.

"Ryder?"

"Yeah she should be there by-"

"No. We need Nova. Tell Ryder to come back here. M Waze said y'all have to stick together. I'm gonna go back to my daughter."

He went back to the corner of the room, ready to teleport. "And don't forget Don too." They disappeared into thin air where I saw a mix of sadness, anger, and fear in his eyes.

"Where the hell are you?" I asked Don as soon as he picked up his phone.

"At home, working. Miss me already?"

"Haven't you heard? Eva's gone missing?"

"What-? Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't know what to do. Come here by the office first. Ryder's on her way too."

"Alright, I'm on my way."

"Please be careful."

~Zia's POV~

"What's taking dad so long?"

"He's probably on his way right now. Don't worry." Siri held my hand to make sure I felt safe.

"I don't think they want me here..." I whispered, not letting Siri hear what I just said. "I'm gonna go out for a while."

"Your dad said we should stay here before he comes."

"I just wanna go...do my thing." Oops. Will she noticed that I stuttered?

"Alright, Sierra, go with he-"

"NO! I...wanna be alone." Mrs. McKenzie stared at me with a worried look.

"Ok but...don't take long." I just smiled forcefully because of a thought I had in mind.