Chapter 25: Unhappy Birthday

~Liv's POV~

"Time out!"

"Oh come on, Liv. We've only been training for 7 hours." Uno said.

"7 hours straight. That right there is exactly the problem."

"No, she's right. I'm drained." Cleo agreed.

"Thank you for being an exhausted fellow."

"Sup guys, we bought snacks." Siri said.

"Oh goodie." We dropped our weapons and sat on the bench to eat. "So Siri, Bix, Zia, what are your plans on you big day? You got 5 hours left!"

"Getting our powers." Zia replied.

"Well that's miserable."

"I was planning on going to Maldives but..." Bix shrugged.

"Wow, privileged much? Ok mister child of the manager or something."

"My dad's the chief operating manager and-"

"Yeah yeah yeah I get it." We laughed the whole snack time.

"What do you think your power will be, Siri?"

"Oh I think I'll be a lie detector too like my mom."

"What about your dad?"

"His is telepathy. My mom said mine could be any mind ability but the possibility of me getting her powers are greater."

"Makes sense. I do hope you get telekinesis though. That'd be cool!"

Bixby grinned. "True! I wish I get mom's ability. Hers is so cool like I can talk to animals and stuff like that or like breathe underwater. My dad's power is so cool too, I mean CONTROLLING WATER?! WHAT?!"

We laughed and all. "What about you, Zee?"

"I don't think I'll get my powers two days from now."

"Why not?"

"My mom's one of the late ones right? Or I thought maybe I'll get a power like Aunt Mia's."

"It's...kinda weird calling yourself Aunt Mia." Bix said.

"She's still like my aunt. I mean...I am. I mean...I don't know, ok?"

"Zia..." I took her hand. "You don't have to stress yourself out too much. Bixby's mom is missing too. You're not in this alone."

"I know...thank you, all of you. You're right. We are in this together."

"Come on, get your weapons up." I stood up and so did they, grabbed what belongs to them and got into position. "We have 2 days left before getting out of this camp. We'll be needing all the skill and all the power we have!" I gripped on my sword and raised to the air. The tip of my sword was dragged down and pointed to the fake shadows in front of us. "Attack!"

~Adrien's POV~

I laid back, thinking about my daughter and my wife when I heard the announcement of the captain. "Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat backs and tray tables are in their full-"

"Where are we gonna start looking for them?" Kai who was sitting in front of me, asked.

"Everywhere."

Adonis, on the right, sat straight to face me. "I think Kai meant where exactly are we going to find them."

"I don't know, ok? We have Bella. She can listen for their thoughts or the thoughts of that Dean guy that you were talking about."