Chapter 28: Reunited or Divided

~Adrien's POV~

"Well, what now?" Kai asked after hopping off the cab and putting on his glasses. Of course I had to wear mine too.

"Now we ask...again."

He looked around, looking for people and boats. "If you were a rich kid who's going to a magical island, which boat would you ride?"

"Probably Titanic."

"Or..." He pointed to a man who was arguing with some other guy. "...that poor man's boat."

"Excuse me, sir. What's happening here?"

"Are you the police? Good. Someone here stole my ONE MILLION DOLLAR WHITE CUDDY CABIN BOAT! " A million dollar boat. Of course they chose that. "SO?! Are you gonna help me or what?"

"Or what." I pushed Kai lightly with my shoulder after he whispered that.

"EXCUSE ME?!"

"Nothing, sir." I leaned closer to Kai. "Stop being a dick. Our kids literally just stole that man's boat." I whispered.

"He was grumpy. I kinda just...you know...matched his energy."

"What exactly happened here?"

"I was just operating it, checking its engine, and everything when someone PUSHED me to the water and it just went off!"

Kai and I exchanged gazes. "Olivia."

"Well, sir, thank you for you cooperation. Where do we get another boat..." While Kai was talking to the man, I saw something peculiar up the sky. It sort of looked like a horse...with wings.

"Hey, Kai..." I tapped his shoulder and pointed at the cloudy sky. "What's that?"

He left the still furious man that had his boat stolen and took off his glasses. "What in the world is that?" We saw two more of the weird flying objects.

"What the hell are you looking at?" The man asked.

"You-you don't see that?"

"See what?" He looked up and back at us. "Freaks."

"Come on let's follow it."

Kai took my hand. "What the hell, man? What if it's some UFO or something?"

"Does that look like a freaking UFO?"

"Fine but if they'd be asking for a human sacrifice or something, ain't no way I'm going with them, bruhv. I got a family."

"Shut the hell up, I do too." We ran towards it land to the woods. "Screw this. Get in the porta-." As I was opening a portal, I bumped into someone.

~Eva's POV~

"Wait here. I'll just get our boat."

"Sure, no problem." I nodded.

I looked up cotton soft-looking sky. It looked almost magical. Stunning. "OW!"

"I'M SO SORRY. " I saw a hand before me, offering to help me up so I took it. "Are you ok, miss?"

"Yes. Yeah I think I'm fine." The guy looked...dashing. He looked as if he held the galaxy in his eyes for it glowed like billion of stars in the sky.

"Miss? Are you sure you're alright?"

Suddenly, an image flashed in my mind. A man, I don't know who, sliding a ring on my finger. "I'd stay beside you at every battle, every tear you shed, every laugh. I vow to love you, forever and ever, Eva Angelus. Till death do us part." I saw his wide smile, his laughing face, and mine.