Chapter 33: The Last Goodbye

~Zia's POV~

"Mom..." I looked her, lying on the ground. I observed and to my surprise, we were back at our home.

She carried herself up and looked at me with her bright, crimson red eyes. "...YOU LITTLE TWIT!" Her pitch black wings lit up and tried attacking me.

"Mom, wait..." I suppose all of the power I used to get her here drained me and I felt weak to my knees. "Mommy...look." I pointed to our pictures nailed on the walls. I fell down to the ground and everything went black.

~Eva's POV~

These pictures...

I looked at the image on the white frame. There was I smiling from ear to ear with Zia and Adrien. Below the frame wrote "Zia's 3rd birthday." I looked at Zia, lying unconscious on the white tiled floor, questioning if these were true.

"Eva." I gasped as a reaction to the voice that called from behind.

"Who are you?" She chuckled.

"Shouldn't you be asking that to yourself."

"I'm not playing around."

"Neither am I."

"What do you want?!"

"For you to remember." She walked around the room, circling Zia. "Look at her. So peaceful, so innocent...Open your eyes, Eva."

"My name's not Eva. I'm Cassandra."

"Is it now?" She asked as she grabbed the other frame, pinned on the wall.

"Stop fooling around! Who the hell are you?!"

"Oh, you know who I am. I was her." She pointed to Zia.

"Crazy, that's what you are."

"You always went for the blue eyeshadow and a sun kissed look. Black and red eyeshadow doesn't suit you. You look hideous."

"What?! Wait, how- why do you know me? Who are you?"

"So many questions with such obvious answers. It's literally right in front of you, sis."

I gazed back at the pictures and stared at the biggest frame on the wall. Adrien, pushing a ring on my finger and I, with tears on my eyes..."Adrien and Eva's Wedding Day"

"Pity I wasn't able to attend with my memories with me. I would've cheered beside the priest. Oh, right. Outrageous was kinda more of your thing. Right, Eva Angelus?"

My knees felt weak and my head started spinning. Slowly, memories pressed on my mind.

"Evanette Angelus, will you marry me?" Adrien asked while kneeling before me.

"Yes!"

My head felt like it was being cracked open. "Mom, where is Mia now?"

"She's in here."

" ARGH! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!"