Chapter 11: Clone

~Zia's POV~

"How did you do that?" Siri asked with clear confusion on her face.

"My power. Invisibility."

"How did you make US disappear?" Bix asked Liv.

"My mom's power is invisibility and dad's power is making something literally disappear."

"Wait what?"

"He can make something vanish into thin air. So could I. I have the power to make me and someone else disappear and I could disintegrate something."

"I CANNOT wait to have my power." Bixby said with excitement in his tone.

"Anyways, we need to go. We still have to find someone right?"

"Hey, Siri. Do you remember that paper we found at dad's office?"

"Wait wait wait...what paper?" Liv asked.

"Oh right." She took her pack from her back and took the brown paper from one of the pockets. "Here it is."

"What's that?" Bix asked.

"It's a place. I'm not sure where it is though."

"Hey, let me see that." Liv took it from my hand. "Oh wow..."

"What? What is it? You know that place?"

"Of course! This is The Mystix Camp!"

"The what now?" Bix asked.

"Oh God. This paper smells like shawarma." Liv commented.

"Guys, focus. What's in Mystic Camp?"

"It's MystiX Camp, ok? I read about it in the library. It's where mythical creatures live in the present time."

"Mystical creatures..."

"Like those fairies we were talking about the other day!" Siri pointed at me.

"Yeah...that means there'd be centaurs, witches, maybe demi-gods? Or whatever." Liv said.

"Why would Lynn give this to dad?"

"What if this was the thing they were talking about, you know? About you...?"

"No, Siri. It can't be. This is just a picture of the place and a title with its name on it at the bottom. What would your dad want here?"

"Wait hey look." Liv turned the paper over.

"What? There's nothing there."

"No. I've seen this before. Tsk. Take the candle and the match from my bag."

"Here." He handed the materials to Livvi.

"Could you hold the paper please. Don't let it touch the fire. "

"What are you doing?"

"I'm putting heat. Someone who owned this picture wrote something with wax at the back. With heat, we can see what it looks like, better."

"Cool." Bix complimented. "How did you even know that?"

"YouTube." A picture started drawing from the top of the page to the bottom.

Siri looked at the paper and asked "What's that?"

"It's a map."

Livvi and I looked at each other knowing what the both of us were thinking. "To Mystix Camp."

~Kai's POV~

"I lost them! I know they were there!"

"How do you know that?!"