Chapter 10: Find Letter Zee

~Kai's POV~

War Island. It's gotta be Crimson...

Bella has a point. Does that mean my family is there? As well as Zia and Eva? But if they do have Zia then...

"You guys! Listen." I took the letter I found off the table. "If they have Zia, they wouldn't need to say that I need to bring her to them. That means..."

"Zia and Siri hasn't been captured..." Adrien said.

"They never work with just the both of them so-" Bella butted.

"My son is with them." That made the weight off my chest lighter as I let out a sigh. "So is his babysitter. That's good to know."

"So where are they?" Nova asked.

"Zia's kinda like their...leader." I expounded. "If you were a bunch of 9 year olds where would you be when your mother goes missing?"

"Finding their leader's mom." Adrien said.

"That's right! And where would they stay? They can't go to Siri's nor Bixby's..."

"They're staying at Liv's" Lou said.

"Come on. We have to get there before they do."

~Liv's POV~

"Can we stopover somewhere first?"

"Oh really? Where? Our parents would be everywhere trying to find us." Siri said.

"Likeeee...my place."

"Why would we go there?" Zia asked me with her crunched forehead.

"I need to get some clothes ok? I don't have enough AND you guys could take some things that we might need too, you know? Like something for spying or something. Y'all need a shower too."

"No, wait, she's right. Bixby stinks" Zia agreed.

"Yeah- Wait. No I don't! I agree on going at Liv's except what if our parents thought about that too?" Bix asked. "I'm gonna be so dead-"

"No you won't IF we go there before them so..." Zia got on her bike and turned to look at us. "Come on."

"This is gonna get reaaal bad." Bixby said before we took our wheels.

"Alright. Follow me." We rode our bikes to my place near Cassandra's."

"Oh look! There's a store around here. Cassandra's?" Bix said in awe.

"Can we drop by there after sneaking in Liv's?" Siri asked Zia, facing her.

"No. We have to go after we crash at Liv's. We just have to take a shower and everything."

"Yep. I can't focus with Percy Vixon's smell." I agreed with Zia's decision. To my surprise, I actually haven't seen a 9 year old that's book street smart and book smart as she is. Impressive. As soon as we entered our house, we all took our bags down the couch.

"Here." I pointed them to the shower and the other near the guests room. "I'm giving you each, 3 minutes in the shower. Siri and Bix, you both go first. Eva and I will take some important stuff. We have to get out here after 12-15 minutes max. My parents or yours will be here soon."

"3 minutes? Is she serious? I probably just opened the tap after 3 minutes." Bix whispered to Siri.

"You whisper so someone can't hear you. That is DEFINITELY NOT whispering." He just stuck out his tongue. Loser.

"Come on, Zia. My stuff's in here somewhere. I got some pen and paper to take some clues down in finding your mom. I'll get a bigger bag for tools. Bixby's bag is gonna blow."

She looked at my drawer full of random stuff for spying and investigating.

"Binoculars, magnifying glass, compass, lead powder...why do you have all this stuff?"

"I uhmm...I want to be a detective or private investigator someday."

"So that's why you agreed to help us?"

"Yeah...sort of...You can say that." I took a sling bag and opened it for her.

"Why are you at Bixby's, babysitting? You can just search for something for your future career or something. Aren't you like 16?"

"14, actually so I can't still actually be a detective."

"You can be now. Your misplaced passion of babysitting can still change. Help me with my mom and maybe...that'll be great in a resume." We just laughed it off.

"Here. Put those in here. We may need it. Take the map too. We'll be needing it."

She put all those things in the bag and took her clothes so she can get ready once Siri got out. "You go first. I'll just wait for Bix."

Zia nodded and got in the bathroom to do her thing.

"Bixby's taking so long. After fixing yourself and your stuff, stay by the door. You'll be the look out." Siri nodded and obeyed.

"Bixby, hurry up! Are you drowning in there or something?!" I shouted, banging on the door.

"Just a sec! I'm getting dressed!" He got out, finally.

"About time. Now I'll have 2 minutes. Thanks a lot."

~Kai's POV~

"Call Adonis." "Calling Adonis..."

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to the Smith's house."

"The who now?"

"Argh. My son's babysitter, Olivia."

"Isn't she like 12?"

"14."

"Why would you entrust Bix with a 14 year old?"

"What? She's the smartest in her class AND her parents are amazing professors at Oriel High."

"Whatever man. Just call us if you need help. We're looking for more clues from smirky blues clues."

"Aight. Hanging up now." I finally got to the last stoplight near Olivia's and made the turn.

"That's a lot of bikes..." Wait...isn't this Bixby's? I barged in the house but the door was already opened.

~Liv's POV~

"LIV, MY DAD'S HERE! HURRY UP!" Oh no. I got out of the shower as soon as I heard it and even put my clothes the wrong way. I stepped out and saw the three of them panicking.

"Don't worry. I know what we have to do." I raised my hand and all of the disappeared, including me and our stuff attached to us.

Bixby's dad pushed through the door and walked past Eva and Siri. I saw them walk out the door and took their bikes on the side.

"Bixby?! Where are you?! Zia?! Siri?! Olivia?!? Selena?!" I took Bixby's hand and slowly walked out the door. The floor creaked and Mr. Northman turned and looked at us, at least, that's what it looked like.

"Is anyone there?" He slowly raised his hand as his eyes shot blue light and his palms grew water. We ran to the door before the water hit us and before Mr. Kai could see us.

"Stop! Don't take our bikes. He'll just see bikes driving itself while we're invisible. Let him leave first.

"Why is your dad looking for your mom?" Zia asked Bixby while we were standing in front of our house, still transparent.

"Oh no..." Bix replied. Mr. Northman opened the door of his car and drove like thunder.

"Looks like we have two moms to find now."