Jennie was standing in line with Gu Heng, so she couldn't see Gu Heng's face nor notice her expression. But, Lisa could see something was not right. However, at this point in time, he could only guess that Gu Heng had bad intentions towards Jennie because she had snatched away her lead role and decided they should be more cautious of her.

Following on, the reporters were given some time to ask questions.

Of course, the cast were already prepared to be asked some difficult questions. However, they never expected the first question would immediately strike Gu Heng where it hurt.

"The first question goes to Director Wei. We are well aware that the two women on stage are both excellent actresses, but we would like to know why you chose Jennie over Gu Heng?" a reporter stood up and asked. Her tone was polite, even though her question was quite sharp. However, Wei An had already gotten used to questions like this.

"As you mentioned, these two women are both excellent actresses. But, I believe they each have their own strengths and roles which they are suited to. So, I made my decision based on the outcome that will be the most spectacular."

It was obvious...

...he was playing Tai Chi around the question.

"Could you give us more detail about the strengths you are referring to? In your eyes, what do you think of them?"

Wei An turned and looked at the two women. He then looked back at the reporter and smiled, "In my eyes, Gu Heng is like a ferocious tiger. Her performance is versatile and she knows how to let go of herself. Plus, she is powerful, her fight scenes are impressive and she has the ability to make violence seem aesthetically pleasing."

"As for Jennie, she appears weak on the surface, but she is like a sleeping lion. Not too long ago, I'm sure you all saw her performance in 'Stupid'. Although she started off as an actress, it does not change the fact that she has a talent for acting and is a hard worker."

"They each have their own strengths and cannot be compared."

"Aiya, how could the director make our two beauties sound so beastly?" the host laughed.

"All beauties are beastly!"

"OK, second question is for Qiusheng. You are about to start working with Jennie, so we would like ask on behalf of our female viewers, what are the qualities you look for in a partner?" the reporter quickly changed the focus to Bai Qiusheng.

Dressed in a wine red suit, Bai Qiusheng turned to the cameras and smiled, "She needs to be tall and quiet..."

"Then, looking at the two women beside you, who is more suited to your style?" the host asked nosily as she dragged Jennie and Gu Heng into the conversation.

Bai Qiusheng looked to both sides and replied smoothly, "A woman like Xu Tong is my style."

Xu Tong was the name of Jennie's character in 'The Lost Relative'.

Gu Heng's eyes reddened at this moment. Although she knew he was just playing along, hearing that her boyfriend suited another woman while she was brushed aside, was hard to accept.

The scene playing out in front of her was much too ridiculous.

As a result, her hatred towards Lisa and Manoban Entertainment once again increased. But, it wasn't their fault that she couldn't secure such a great resource.

If this was not the most important turning point for her, she would not even consider fighting with Jennie...

...but, unfortunately, she had no choice.