...

Xia Jingyi was obviously trying her luck when she suggested to tag along, but Taehyung immediately drove her over to Hyatt Regency. The sun had just set, turning Beijing's night sky a scarlet red. It suddenly made one feel tired.

Lisa had just returned home at this moment. As he saw Taehyung appear with Xia Jingyi, he raised his eyebrows questioningly, "V, this is private property."

"Brother-in-law, it's urgent," Taehyung immediately dragged Xia Jingyi into the living room. At this moment, Jennie was sitting on the sofa reading through scripts.

"What's wrong?"

It took some time, but Xia Jingyi managed to explain the entire situation to the Jenlisa couple. After hearing the whole story, Jennie's expression darkened; she no longer looked aloof from the world like she originally did.

"Hubby...regarding this Chairman Zhou, if I ask mom, I'm sure we can get more information about him."

"No need. Jisoo will have information on my desk by tomorrow morning," Lisa replied calmly. "He is indeed rich and vulgar. I can't believe he would use such a cliche method to solve an entertainment industry problem."

"What do you plan to do?" Jennie turned and asked Lisa.

"Your brother isn't in his hands. If he had really kidnapped your brother, he wouldn't simply ask for news about Jennie, it's not worth the risk. He could have easily exchanged for something much more valuable. He's simply targeting the fact that you are young and naive," Lisa explained straightforwardly. "Your brother is definitely​ somewhere safe. Contact your friends and family and ask around."

"I've asked. My parents said his gone on a graduation holiday with his classmates, so I didn't question it because I didn't want them to worry."

"Let me know the details, I'll get someone to investigate immediately," Lisa replied, as calm as ever. "If we get news of your brother, then this matter will no longer have anything to do with you. I will handle it on my own."

"But brother-in-law, what about the safety of Jingyi's family?"

"I'll take care of it," Lisa said calmly. But, Taehyung did not respond. So Lisa leaned back and raised his eyebrows, "You don't trust me?"

"After managing Manoban Entertainment for so many years, what hasn't your brother-in-law experienced?" Jennie suddenly cut in. "Since his methods are cliche, you don't need to worry."

After hearing Jennie's words, Taehyung nodded his head and said to Xia Jingyi, "Don't worry, if my sister says everything will be fine, then it will be fine."

"But V, you need to take note of Xia Jingyi's safety. She is probably the one that is in the most danger."

"Yes, I know," Taehyung nodded his head in seriousness before helping Xia Jingyi up from her seat, "Let's go. I'll take you home."

"President Manoban, thank you."

Lisa nodded his head.

Within Lisa's piercing gaze, Xia Jingyi could sense an immeasurable depth. It seemed, this man was much more dangerous than Chairman Zhou...

After Taehyung and Xia Jingyi left, Jennie turned and looked at Lisa, "Lisa..."

"I know. I won't let innocent people suffer because of us. There's no need to worry," Lisa assured her gently.

"That's good..." Jennie was relieved.

They were in the middle of a film industry battle, but all they saw was just the tip of the iceberg. Lisa had long become accustomed to it, so Jennie simply followed him without much thought.