"If you don't want me to hold a grudge against her...I will need to see how you perform."

Yuna had absolutely no idea she was being tricked. Actually, as a cousin of Lisa's, Ryujin had the same unapproachable aura as him. Of course, Lisa's methods were hidden in secret whilst Ryujin's was out in the open. This was because he was impatient and lazy...

His thoughts were simple. He simply felt no one was more suited to Yuna than himself.

...

It didn't take long before 'W.H.' held their launch ceremony in secret. As the producer, Lisa also attended. In reality, Lisa had higher hopes for 'W.H.' than for 'Stupid'.

This was because the disaster genre in the domestic market was still lacking. If Manoban Entertainment managed to produce a masterpiece, it would be very meaningful for both him and Jennie.

"President Manoban, thank you so much," Sung-jae thanked Lisa wholeheartedly. "It's not that I didn't try to ask other people, but whenever I mentioned money..."

"My judgment has always been right," Lisa said in confidence.

"Don't worry, I will definitely take good care of Jennie..."

Sung-jae understood what Lisa was worried about. After all, the incident that happened with 'Hidden Expert', happened right in front of his eyes. It was something he'd be haunted by for the rest of his life.

"Also, control Ryujin a little. Once his on set, the only person he will listen to is the director."

"Leave it with me."

"When the time is right, I will start promoting the film." Timing was important, especially since someone new would become famous everyday and someone old would be forgotten at the same time.

Sung-jae was never worried about the marketing side of things. As for the way Manoban Entertainment operated, they could only exceed his expectations, not disappoint.

"Let's see how Jennie performs. If 'W.H.' gets released during the second half of the year, she can definitely try for the best newcomer award."

In reality, if Manoban Entertainment really wanted it, they could simply ask for it. But, over the years, Manoban Entertainment never once interfered with the voting process.

"Even though she's my wife, she will need to depend on herself."

After hearing Lisa's words, Sung-jae did not comment any further. It was clear to see how much faith Mo Ting had in Jennie. It also hinted that Jennie was indeed capable.

"The first scene will be a big scene. Do you want to watch it before you leave?"

"No need, I want to leave it as a surprise for later," Lisa turned around, whispered something in Jennie's ear and left.

As soon as Lisa left, Jennie immediately began to feel empty inside...

But, it didn't take long before she found a distraction. Just like Sung-jae said, the first scene was indeed big.

The village had just been infected with the virus and everyone was investigating the cause. The husband portrayed by Ryujin would spend all day treating patients at the hospital and then lock himself in the bathroom for 2 hours after returning home every night.

The writer wife portrayed by Jennie started off with nightmares about her body deteriorating away. Then one day, she stepped into the bathroom and was met with a putrid smell as well as her husband's back facing her weirdly.

The couple owned a pet Labrador. But, the Labrador had been chasing the husband around for the past few days, so the wife had no choice but to lock it up in a cage.