"7pm, Manoban Entertainment will be holding a press conference. I will get someone to pick you up at 6pm."

Jennie could tell from Lisa's voice that he was trying to remain calm; he was definitely angry. In fact, it wasn't just a slight anger.

"Hon...I am fine. Today belongs to us. There's no point being unhappy over unrelated people."

"If they were truly unrelated to you, how good would that be?" Lisa sighed. "You know, sometimes I really hate myself for not having met you earlier and to have allowed you to go through so much suffering."

"I have you now, that's all that matters," Jennie said as she held back her tears. "6pm, right? I'll definitely be on time..."

"Your stylist should be almost there..." Lisa said as he looked at his watch. "I want to see the most beautiful Jennie. Prepare yourself well..."

"OK."

Even if not for herself, for the sake of Lisa, she needed to compose herself.

She had already endured so many years on her own. When did she ever need the support of the Kim Family?

Since the Kim Family denied being related to her...

...from now on, she would not be a part of Kim Family!

A little while later, the stylist arrived with everything Lisa had prepared for her.

"Mrs. Manoban, this way please..."

...

"This Elder Kim doesn't look like a stupid person. Why would he act so ruthlessly?" Minho sighed inside the CEO's office as he looked at the news.

"Even if Jennie really wasn't a part of the Kim Family, he shouldn't sacrifice her in such a way."

"Is Jennie really not a part of the Kim Family?"

Lisa did not respond. From the moment he heard of the announcement, the anger in his eyes had not faded even the slightest.

"Not any more."

Minho understood what Lisa meant and nodded his head, "Don't worry, Suzy has nagged me endlessly about this incident. I will definitely give Jennie a grand scale press conference."

"Jennie has never depended on the Kim Family. Plus, from the moment she married you, she already became a part of the Manoban Family and has nothing to do with the Kim's."

"Yes. But seeing her being bullied and not knowing how to make her feel better..." Lisa gritted his teeth.

"The announcement of your marriage will be the best form of support and encouragement. After all, the public are all assuming you will break up with her after the revelation of her background."

"Hmmph," Lisa scoffed, "This is all thanks to the Kim Family."

"We still have plenty of time," Minho said with a deeper meaning. "I will go back to preparing."

"Yes, go ahead..." Lisa waved his hand.

At times, he really wanted to take on all of Jennie's worries, but no matter how strong he was, there were some things he had no control over. For example...the Kim Family.

One day...he was going to make the Kim Family regret!

...

5pm. Dressed in formal wear, Jennie stood in front of the mirror.

The stylist and Yuna looked at her in a mesmerized state. Because at this moment, not only was Jennie beautiful, she also had an expensive elegance to her.