Jennie searched everywhere for an exit as she tapped on the wall, listening carefully for changes in sound. After a while, she lost her patience and started punching the wall furiously.

This was a scene that went from controlled calmness to an explosion of emotions.

The judges followed Jennie's gaze like they were also stuck in the difficult situation with her.

In the end, Jennie noticed an opening that had recently been blocked - it was the exit. However, there were only 10 seconds left on the bomb. So, she flipped the gun around and started slamming on the wall with the back of the gun; one hit harder than the one before it and filled with more power.

The wall finally crumbled open...

One of the judges was so consumed in the scene that he thought there really was a bomb. Just as the bomb exploded, he subconsciously covered his head...

But, the scene...

...ended right there and everyone was left stunned.

This captivating feeling, this level of acting, this soul-stealing performance; there really wasn't anyone else better and more suited to the character.

The room immediately erupted in a loud applause as Director Zhang continuously screamed "Fantastic!"

"Oh God, that was spectacular! Absolutely spectacular!"

Jennie looked at Director Zhang and the other judges and politely bowed.

At this time, Director Zhang directly said to Jennie, "RJ, you are the one! You are the female shooter, no one can do it better than you."

Her clothes, her acting and her expressions; apart from not having any lines, Jennie performed perfectly.

Director Zhang was filled with excitement. It had been many years since he had met an actor with such soul. It was obvious to see that Jennie had put in a lot of effort for this character.

"Director Zhang, shouldn't we at least finish the auditions?" his assistant asked.

"No need. Even if we find someone with similar acting abilities, they may not necessarily look similar. Haven't you realized? She's taken every little detail into account. It's clear to see how much she has studied and understood the character inside and out," Director Zhang remained in an excited and overjoyed state. Meanwhile, all the judges present also agreed that Jennie did extremely well.

"Are you willing to join the cast of 'Gunshot'? You are the one we've been looking for..."

Hearing this question, Jennie smiled as she removed the wig on her head, revealing her true appearance. She really needed to thank the wig for disguising her so well...

"No, I'm not willing," Jennie said in a serious and powerful tone, "Not willing at all."

"What's this all about?" one of the judges growled. "If you're not willing, then what are you doing here at the auditions?"

"Why do I feel like I've seen her before?"

"Ah! That's Jennie..."

"How's this possible? How could it be Jennie?"

"Yes, I am indeed Jennie," Jennie revealed calmly. "I came here today because of the post that Director Zhang put online. You keep clinging to the claim that I am dragging down the industry and that I have zero acting ability. However, today, you've invited me to join 'Gunshot' as the female lead. May I ask if you've felt your face being slapped yet?"

Director Zhang's expression tightened...

"It's true that I was once a model. But, that doesn't mean, I can never be a good actor."