The poor girl stands up carefully. She looked around but nothing.

"Hello? Is anyone out there?" Y/n said.

There she is, alone, again. No one there to comfort her just like before. That is one of her fears, being alone and having no one to comfort her.

Screams started to rise from a distance. Scream of what exactly. Well, the scream of the people she's killed. The agony of those screams are too much.

The screams were coming from one of the paths. The kept getting closer. The closer they get the more panic Y/n is receiving.

"No..." Her hand was raised and hovered over her lips. The tears slipped out like waterfalls.

The rock shes currently standing on is shaking. The remaining petals started to disappear into the rock. Her balance was starting to change. The scream growing larger and louder, telling her to come join them.

Y/n fell to the ground and cupped her ears. The tears kept spewing out. She bit her bottom lip as a source of rejecting their words. She was trying everything in her power to ignore those voice.

A small and nimble goddess like herself shouldn't be going through that type of trauma.

The voice kept calling and calling. Y/n's sanity slowly going away

but..

A small black and white cat came to her. One on her left and another on her right. Both of them started to rub their cheeks on Y/n's leg.

"Cats? I dont remember havin-" Cats. The white and black cat.

"If Y/n dies then the people around her will die too"

"Clem.. Yuki?" Both of their head shot up. It really is them. Y/n started to whimper and tears started to build up even more. "I'm sorry" she said, trying wipe the tears.

In the boarder, both Clementine and Yuki cant go into their human form. They were given that power from another god and gave them the role as a guardian for goddesses. Once their dead and in the border they can't change to it.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." The sobs became worse as hiccups came out. She wanted to rip her eyes out to stop herself from crying.

The cats feel her pain and climb onto her lap, snuggling into her thighs. The cat's eyes was starting to get watery. Hearing their master break down is really something for guardians like them.

"Please forgive me.." All that can be hear was the silent sobs and loud hiccups. Soft purs came out from the cats, trying to make their master feel better in anyway they can.

Y/n's eyes started to get red as she kept rubbing them. Her cheeks becoming red and her head pounding with pain. The poor and sorry kittens started kneading on her lap but their claws were stabbing into Y/n's skin.

A white butterfly lands on Y/n's shoulder and sits for a second. Y/n's tears started to dry off and her eye color slowing losing their light. The hiccups stopped and her head became calm but empty.

The butterfly soon took off into the direction of the voices. Y/n stands up, forgetting the snuggling cats on her lap and starts to feel her legs moving. The cats were panicking. They know of that butterfly