Lin Sheng was acting as a stupid child. So, he stood by the water in fear as he shook his hands and tried to avoid jumping in. In the end, he made an extremely ridiculous move. He ran over to a chair and hid is head under it as he trembled...

It was hard not to praise Lin Sheng on his acting. He indeed made people forget he was an actor. Because, even at 30 years old, he was able to play a 16-year-old with no problems.

The terrified look in his eyes was especially impressive...

"Pass!" Director Coque yelled excitedly. Lin Sheng immediately stood up and his assistant rushed over to wrap him in a jacket.

Lin Sheng wiped his face with a clean towel as he looked outside the pool and spotted Jennie. His eyes looked deep with meaning...

He then said to his assistant, "Bring Jennie over."

"Yes...Is something the matter?" his assistant was afraid Lin Sheng wanted to cause trouble. After all, Lisa was also present and he was the one that financed the film; he wasn't someone they could afford to offend.

"Just tell her to come over..." Lin Sheng said with a cold expression.

His assistant nodded his head quickly, "Don't be upset, I'll go get her now."

Afterwards, Lin Sheng's assistant explained Lin Sheng's request to Lisa. So, Lisa gave Lin Sheng a quick glance before he allowed Jennie to go over.

Jennie was confused at the request. This top actor had had his opinions about her from the start. So, what was the current situation?

As Jennie approached, Lin Sheng retrieved a stack of books about acting and handed them to her, "You are intelligent, savvy and good at figuring things out on your own. I hope these books can be of help to you."

"These..."

"I hope there can be more and more actors, not just celebrities. We are storytellers; I can see this point in you. So, I acknowledge you." After speaking, Lin Sheng went quiet for a few seconds, before leaving back on his chair and continuing, "Don't forget. The thing I acknowledge is your attitude towards acting, not your acting itself. When it comes to acting, you still have a long way to go."

"Thank you..." Jennie smiled.

"You can go back now. Otherwise, President Manoban will think I've eaten you up."

Jennie looked at Lin Sheng's emotionless face and turned around to leave. She understood this was the way Lin Sheng handled matters; he had a certain stubbornness towards acting, in fact, it was slightly bordering obsession...

As a result, whenever he saw a rookie that showed interest in acting, he would try to help them.

Jennie returned to Lisa's side as Lisa looked down at the books in her hands. He gently patted her on the head, "You always have the power to convince people."

"President Manoban, I suddenly have a feeling that 'Stupid' will do really well at the box office."

"As long as you've tried your best..." Lisa did not want to give her too much pressure.

...

Midday. Jisoo brought the evidence in his hands to Yue Shanshan. She was shocked at the sight of it.

Manoban Entertainment's revenge had already gotten to the point where her career had practically been destroyed. Wasn't that enough?

Jisoo sat down in a chair and squinted menacingly with his long narrow eyes. He then played the video he had obtained, "Do you know how much the compensation will cost?"