CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT

Olivias POV

"I tried calling" Tyler says while wincing as Clara cleans her wound. "But the signal was awful and it wouldn't go through"

Clara looks up with a raised brow, "Who did you try to call though?"

Tyler smiles, "Well I only know one number...Lee"

Lees eyes go wide and she bursts out laughing as Clara glares at her. "Can't even remember your own wife's number?! That's hilarious" She continues laughing making us all laugh.

Izzy has been silent this entire time. Eli is acting like his normal self and seems very happy. I slowly grab her hand but she stands up and walks away with a sigh. I watch as Amber looks up with a brow raised, she then walks off to where Izzy left. There's light conversation then I hear a loud, "EWWW IZZY!" We all turn around seeing Amber walk back in with a frown and Izzy laughing her ass off.

"It's a normal thing! We all do it!" Izzy says while still laughing.

"YEAH BUT YOU PURPOSELY DID IT! GOD IT STUNK! I THOUGHT YOU WERE UPSET!"

Izzy bursts out laughing, "Nah just an upset tummy"

I watch them amused and slightly disgusted because I can smell it to. All of a sudden I watch two pillows hit Izzy, one from Lee and one from Clara. Then there's a low growl and we watch the wolf jump onto Tyler's lap. "You do know we have to return him back to the forrest?" Clara says while petting him.

Tyler frowns and sighs, "But...can't we keep him?" She pouts making us all laugh.

Clara kisses her, "No baby, he could have a family out there worried"

Tyler pouts and does a look, "Pretty please"

Clara immediately covers her eyes while laughing, "Seriously babe, we can't" Tyler groans and looks down at the pup.

———

The past couple of months have been wild, Izzy has graduated and this baby is close to popping out. She's been working with her mum at the company while thinking of what she wants in the future. So far she has working in the FBI on the list as well as some other things. We moved to a place for the both of us, one that we picked together. Don't get me wrong I loved Izzy's house but the issue was that it was "Izzy's house" not ours. So now we have a beautiful home, it's big with a large garden and all we need.

I still work at the school but close Izzy has focused me to relax and stay home as it's closer to the due date. I love her so much. She has had to deal with so much, my craving, mood swings and much more. Michael and Vincent received a lot of beatings before they were handed to the police. They've been incarcerated since. We all felt a weight off our shoulders and know that they won't be able to get out of this one.

Currently at home, I've been watching some TV. As I get up I feel water dripping down my leg. Then the door smashes open revealing Michael who looks at me with a wicked smile.

Okay hold up. Rewind a second. How the fuck?

He stares at me then Vincent walks in too. Their both wearing Orange jumpsuits and look like they even been through hell. The good thing about our new place is that Izzy has kept something everywhere. Now the real question is how did they get passed the gate? I mean we haven't got guards but still that gate is humongous.

I lean down and grab the gun out my back as they walk forward. Fuck it's hard to bend with a massive fucking stomach! "Damn! I thought you weren't pregnant princess" Vincent says with a raspy voice.

Michael laughs, "This is where we kill you and the baby"

"Actually this is where I kill you both" I shoot Vincent and he drops and as I was about to shoot Michael the gun doesn't work. Then I watch him grow a smile which soon fades as his head is blown. Izzy walks in with a gun in hand and the two dead men at her feet. Her parents then walk in after her looking just as confused.