CHAPTER THIRTY

*WARNING - A LOT OF SMUT*

Isabella's POV

She smirks and leans down capturing our lips. I feel my insides flip, the way she makes me feel is incredible. I trace my fingers up her spine, finding her zip and undoing her dress. I watch as it falls, her breasts staring at me. I bite my lip and place small kisses down her neck. She moans as I bite and suck, making sure to leave a mark. Her fingers move to my shorts, then my boxers taking my throbbing dick out.

"Eager much?" I say with a small laugh.

She looks at me with dark eyes, she grabs my throat, choking me slightly. I watch as she slides my dick inside her. My head falls back in pleasure as her tightness is suffocating it. She moves slowly up and down my shaft, I grip her waist as she moves. I unclip her bra watching her breasts completely naked, I swear I'm drooling.

I lean forward capturing one in my mouth, twirling my tongue around her nipple while sucking. "Fuck baby!" She moans, it makes me want her more.

I feel her fingers on my shirt taking it off, then my bra. Her hands land on my chest, massaging my breasts as she moves faster. Our moans fill the car, the pleasure being so intense. I give the same attention to her other breast, she moves even faster and I feel myself about to cum. "I'm not wearing a condom"

"I'm on the pill" She says while moaning. I kiss up her neck to her sweet spot, she holds onto me and we cum together.

She climbs off of me and leaves the car, she walks to the front. I follow her and watch as she bends over, her hands on my hood. The view is fucking hot, I move closer to her. My fingers feel her wetness as I feel her folds then move to her clit. I rub it slowly, "Mmm don't tease! Just do it"

I ignore her comment and go even slower, then I rub my already hard dick against her clit. I slowly put the tip in then take it back out. I do that a couple times hearing the frustration, "Izzy I swe-"

I slip the whole length inside her with a moan, she moans loudly. "FUCK!" I move faster and hard. Thank god for the trees and the fact that no one comes here. We are loud.

She's so tight, I can feel all her walls as I move fast and faster. Harder and harder, her walls tighten as I grip her waist knowing she's about to cum. So I stop. I come out of her and put my boxers and shorts back on. I start the car and wait as she comes into the car looking at me with nothing but anger. "What the fuck was that?!"

"You said not to tease you. It's Opposite Day" I smirk .

———

"Are you okay?"

She looks at me, "Don't ask me a stupid question"

I laugh lightly and park up at our house. She immediately leaves the car, heading straight inside. I follow her inside and watch as she walks upstairs, I decided to go into the kitchen and get myself a snack but then I start hearing noises from upstairs. Like a vibrating or buzzing noise. I guess it's a phone until I hear moans.

No. fucking. way.

I run upstairs and see the door closed, I try to open it but it's locked. "Open the door Olivia!"

"No! Mmmm"

"Fine, two can play at this game" I shout and walk off to the spare bedroom. I strip off and look down at my hard dick. Before I could do anything the door slams open to see a very naked Olivia looking at me. She leaps into my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist. Our lips connect and I feel the hunger, the pure raw desire as we move in sync. I tug slightly at her lip, a throaty moan flowing out of her.