CHAPTER THREE

Olivia's POV

I've had a horrible morning, first I woke up late so I'm currently speeding to the school. On the way to the car I spilled my coffee on my shirt which is white. A groan pours out as a red light comes on, "You've got to be kidding me!" The lights are changing painfully slowly, GREEN. I race as fast as I can and finally see the school. Checking the time, I have twenty minutes to spare. YES! I grab my bag and get out the car, I walk into the building seeing a crowd in the distance. I hear shouting and move closer.

When I get there I see Izzy pushing a kid up the lockers, "Isabella" She ignored me, pushed the kid again. I put my hand on her arm and she instantly lets go of him. She walks past me, I turn around to see she's walking to my classroom. Making me walk away and follow her. Once I enter my room I lock the door, looking at my timetable to see I've actually got a free period...

So I rushed for no reason. Lovely.

I put my stuff on my desk and look up, Izzy is sat on her desk. "What happened?"

She sighs and looks up, her grey eyes being the first thing I see. They have anger in them, "We just needed to get some stuff from our lockers...some jock decided to touch up Emma, my best friend"

"I understand protecting your friends but violence is never the option"

"He deserved it." She says through gritted teeth, her eyes on mine then on my shirt. I watch as a smirk grows on her lips, "What happened to your shirt?"

I lean on my desk and roll my eyes, "And she's back" She laughs in response, "I spilled my coffee on it, by accident" I say with a huff. I watch as she stands up and takes her shirt off, her body is...hot. She has abs and muscular features. She hands me her shirt with a smile. My eyes are glued to her body though, she clears her throat making me look up.

"Eyes up here" She winks and passes it to me. I turn around and unbutton my blouse then slip the shirt one.

"Thank you"

Her face seems to be in shock, but then recovers pretty fast. She smirks again and stands up. She looks so attractive right now, my eyes gaze on her. She walks towards me slowly, "Your welcome" Once she leaves I release a sigh and walk back to my desk chair.

I smell the shirt, smells like her. I can't be thinking of a student like that. I feel my phone vibrate to see it's a text.

KELLY - IM COMING!

I roll my eyes and mark some work, after half an hour I hear someone knocking the door. Just to open it and see Kelly. She smiles brightly and walks into the room, she sits on one of the desks. I was about to say something when I hear the door knock again. "Come in"

In comes Izzy and the blonde girl, Izzy's wearing just shorts and a sports bra with a basketball at her side. She looks at me with a smile, sweat on her body. I check her out, my eyes move back up to meet hers and I see she's already looking at me with a smirk. It's the first time I've seen her hair put up in a pony and it's been a couple days of teaching her. "What's up Isabella?"

"It's Izzy, but I just wanted to grab this" She walks to her desk and grabs a book. "Left it here by accident"

"What book is it today?"

"Eighteen ninety sevens, Dracula. By Bram Stoker. One of the original books. My parents got it for me" She smiles widely and then looks at the blonde who's smirking. I look over at the blonde to see she's in a volleyball outfit. "Oh this is the best friend, Emma" She does a look and I nod.

"Just the best friend?! More like your sister but I see how it is"

"Shut up...well we're off" She grabs Emma and leaves, not before winking at me.