CHAPTER FORTY

*Before the rescue*

Tyler's POV

All I feel is rage, I watch as Clara walks off. I can tell she is about to blow and it's best for me not to be around. I breathe in and out. I just witnessed my child getting beaten, bleeding and screaming in pain. I witnessed that and there was nothing I could do to stop them. "We need to go there" I hear Charlie say.

We all look at her with mixed emotions, "Did you not hear me earlier, we could end up killing ourselves?!"

"No. We need to split up into three groups. Each group approach the building at the same time. That way we will be more safe" She says. I see the Bailey in her, the authority.

Bailey steps forward and rubs her chin thinking, "We all have gun training right?" Everyone nods even Emma and Jay, which was a surprise until I remembered when I took them for it. "Perfect, we will spilt into teams" She looks at Charlie who nods.

I sigh and think about it. "Clara and I will take the middle building. With Francesca, Lee and Nat"  I say sternly causing everyone to nod. Natalie and Lee are well trained. God I feel like I'm explaining kids from an academy.

"I'll take Charlie, Elijah, Lewis and Oscar" Octavia says sternly.

Finally Bailey takes a step, "Jess, Jade, Mel and Anna. You're with me" that's basically the dream team there. If you think about it, we're all in our dream teams.

"Hey how about us!" Emma and Sabrina shout.

"You two would end up shooting yourselves before we get there" Charlie says. They groan and pout making everyone slightly laugh.

We all head to a room downstairs that I have a couple things in. I watch Clara walk in with red eyes from crying, Anna at her side. She looks at me sternly and nods, I nod back. I through her a bullet proof vest and she catches it. We all get changed into black and suitable gear. I grab myself two hand guns as she grabs the same and some knives. She tends to love her knives weirdly.

We all get into black cars and make our way there, Mel and Monica are in our ear. Once we get there we jump the gate and look around the perimeter. I get the thermal gun to check each building, it's hard as there seems to be something blocking it. "Looks like we are going in blind" I say and the others agree. "Let's go"

We separate into our groups and stealthily walk to the building. I look at Clara and nod at her, she understands and she takes Lee, they run to the other side of the building. The other two stay with me and I look at Fran. She stands up and kicks the door down. Immediately a shot is fired and Frans down, I drag her to the side and check her out. "I'm good, it's in the vest. Go I'll be right behind you" She says while trying to catch her breath.

I wait a second then look straight at Nat who goes straight in and fires. I follow behind her, hitting everyone on our path. There ain't a lot of people in here, maximum six. After we shot two down I see one of them running to me but I ran out of bullets, I fly kick him across the face and he falls but he drags my leg and a fall to the ground, he stands up and just as he was about to shoot me I watch him get shot in between his eyes.

I turn around seeing Clara and Lee, Clara holding the gun. She helps me up and we separate once again, the building is quite spacious yet there are a lot of halls. I go through one that gets my gut flipping, as I walk down the stairs I see one of the henchmen from the video walking up. He was about to shoot but I shoot him before hand and he falls to the ground. I shoot him again in the head with no mercy.

I walk further down the stairs until I see a single door. I breathe and look behind me seeing no one with me. Meaning I have no back up. I don't know how many people will be there and how many guns. I kick the door down and point the gun immediately but then I see it's Izzy with the gun.