CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Olivias POV

All I've been doing all morning is marking tests and reading work. It's been a quiet morning, Izzy's not at school today as she's helping her mum with some work stuff. I kind of miss her already, she texted me saying she wants to take me to a real date. Even though the last one was just as great...

I hear a knock on the door and looks up to see Emma and Kelly. I grab her make up bag and pass it to her, "Thank you by the way! I forgot to give it to you yesterday" I say with a bright smile. She takes it and smiles.

They both take a seat after closing the door, "So we were thinking we have a movie night today? At Izzy's place?" Kelly says with something in her eyes, it makes me grow suspicion.

I sit back, "What are you up to Kels?"

She rolls her eyes, "I just want us all to hang out! Is it much to ask" I laugh lightly and nod.

Emma sits up, "Listen, just come to Izzy's house around six? Okay?"

They're definitely hiding something, but I nod in response. We bid our goodbyes and I got back to marking.

As the time goes, I become a bit bored. Usually I'd have Izzy come in here disturbing me but I've had nothing but boring lessons with boring students. Don't get me wrong I love my job but some days just get to you. I check the clock seeing it's almost time to go, thankfully I haven't got another lesson so I grab my things and leave early. As soon as I jump into my car, I drive immediately home.

I check the time seeing I have a couple more hours before I'd leave. I make myself a snack and watch some TV. As time goes on, I take a quick shower and changed into a black crop top and skirt. I put on some docs and curled my hair a little. I check myself out and then check the time. Everything's in check, I grab my keys and make my way to Izzy's. The journey isn't too long, It's crazy how nice her neighbourhood is. I see her house and the guard lets me in the gate. Once I park up I knock on the door to be greeted by her mum.

Her mum is honestly so beautiful, she stands with authority and intimidation but around her wife she's soft. Her and Izzy look exactly the same physically but I could tell Izzy holds her father's personality.

"Hey Liv! Everyone else is here" She says with a big smile and hugs me. I hug her back and we walk inside. She takes me to the movie room and I see everyone sitting. Jacob, Ally, Emma and Kelly. But I don't see Izzy anywhere.

I look at Em to see her rise, "Okay so it's Izzy's birthday today...so we decided to have a surprise thing!"

"Are you kidding me?! I could have brought her a gift! Why didn't you tell me! Why didn't she!"

"Because she doesn't like celebrating it, her and her brother are weirdos like that" I hear a voice and turn around to see a woman. She's got curly brown hair with beautiful brown eyes. She looks at me with a smile. I recognise her from somewhere.

"Liv meet Lee, Lee this is Olivia" Em says, "This is Izzy's aunty and this is Izzy's...um girlfriend I guess?" I laugh lightly and shake Lees hand.

"Nice to finally meet the famous Miss Harper!" I now hear another voice. This times it's a boy, he's tall and muscular with kind blue and grey eyes. He looks massively familiar, the way he smiles makes me know instantly. He walks towards me and sticks his hand out, "Elijah Chelten"

"This is Izzy's freak of a brother" Lee says as she pats Eli's back.

"I'll happily call Aunty Nat!" He gets his phone out, Lee grabs it and glares. He bursts out laughing. "My sisters about to come in here so I suggest you guys hide"

Emma puts her arm on Eli's shoulder, "How'd you know?"

"It's the X-Men abilities" Lee mumbles.

We all separate and hide in various places in the room. Many of us are hiding behind the theatre chairs, the lights go dark and we wait. I hear the creaking of the door. "Eli you idiot! Where are you?!" We all shout 'SURPRISE!' The lights turn on and we see Izzy's shocked face. She looks at us all and then at me. Her eyes softening.