CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

*WARNING - EXTREME TORTURE*

Olivias POV

I'm in a room filled with Izzy's family and friends. We're all sat here in silence, I'm shocked Clara's office could have so many people. In here we have her aunties and cousins, her parents, my parents and our friends. I've been nervous this entire time, completely nervous and stressed. I just hope she is okay but deep inside I have a feeling she's in a lot of pain. I don't want her in so much pain. The door opens and we all watch as a man walks in, he has grey and black hair and stands tall with intimidating eyes.

Anna walks up and hugs him, he smiles at her and the others weakly. Tyler stands up and shakes his hand but the man hugs her instead. Clara immediately hugs him, she then turns around and looks at me. "Olivia this is Patrick De Camry. He has been helping us into finding out who this Flanders is"

I stand up and shake his hand but he hugs me and I swear I was close to crying, "It's okay. We will find her" I nod in response and sit back down. He walks to Clara's desk and sits on it, "His name is Michael Flanders. He has only one known relative still alive, a nephew. Vincent Flanders also known as Vincent Aids" My heart drops and I immediately look at Kelly who's jaw has dropped.

"No fucking way" Kelly says. "Vincent that conniving son of a bitch!"

"You know him?" Bailey asks with confusion.

I almost can't breathe, "Vincent and I dated back in college for two years...he was just in town"

"I don't want to sound like a dick but why didn't he tell his uncle about you sooner then?" Charlie asks with confusion.

We all turn when we hear Patrick clear his throat, "We will get to that later" He says seriously, "Flanders owns the entire industrial estate you saw Mel. I've only met him once, hated the guy. He doesn't like getting his hands dirty, he gets his men to do most the work"

"What should be worried about?" Tyler asks. I see the fire in her eyes, but also the pain.

Patrick looks scared to talk, I just know what we're going to hear is bad. "He enjoys torture. Pain. He leaves people unrecognisable. He will beat you black and blue then heal you just to beat you again. And he will do that until he has information. If Tyler and I have taught Izzy right then she should be keeping her mouth shut which is good and bad. It buys us more time but it means she has to endure a lot of physical and mental pain"

"How long before he gives up? How long before he...kills her?"

The room becomes even more silent, I don't even know if it's possible but it did. "He wants Olivia, that's what my contacts heard. So he won't stop torturing her until he finds Olivia or Izzy gives up. I doubt she will, she's a lot like her dad" He looks at Tyler as he says that, "Michael isn't impatient, just has a quick temper. Hopefully Izzy won't piss him off, because too much can make him blow"

"This is Izzy we are talking about. I'm sorry but realistically she has probably cussed the entire place" Charlie says. Her parents glaring at her.

Clara sighs, "Charlie's right...but we can't just let him take Olivia. It's not right!"

My heart swells as she says that while looking at me. "This is all our fault" My dad says. I watch as Patrick gets off the table and looks at my parents as if he has seen a ghost.

"You...Dmitri...Elena? Almost didn't recognise you...that means. You're her parents! What a small world" Patrick says in shock. My dad looks at him a little longer but my mum immediately looks surprised.

What the fuck is going on!

"We can have this little thing that is going on later. What is the plan of action?" Lee says with seriousness. We all look at her in shock. Lee? Serious? I must be dreaming.