CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Isabella's POV

"We have to tell you something" Dad says with seriousness.

I start to feel worried, "What?"

Mums in the kitchen as Dad looks at he with sadness. Then he looks at me. "I and your mum are getting a divorce"

My heart drops, "WHAT?!"

I see my mum look at us confused and walk towards us. "What's wrong?" She asks us.

"I told her" Dad says to her. Mum looks at her and nods in understanding.

"It's so sad, he was gone too soon"

"WAIT WHAT?!"

Dad bursts out laughing, and falls back holding her stomach. I watch as tears fall. I groan loudly and kick her but she still laughs. "What's going on? Ty why the fuck are you laughing?!"

"She told me that you guys were getting a divorce"

She mum looks at me with the 'And you fell for that?' face. Dad calms down slightly, occasionally gigging.

"So what was the news?"

Mum punches Tyler in the arm and then looks at me."Deluca, Lees dog, died this morning"

"Really? How?"

"He got hit by a car" I try not to laugh as she says it, but then I look at my Dad who looks like she may just burst with laughter any second now. "You guys are ridiculous" Mum says and walks off.

Dad and I burst out laughing.

After our little laughing fits we all spoke more and had a catch up on things. My parents are planing to go on holiday for a bit and we're asking if I wanted to follow but I had to decline. I have a few things to sort out here, and it's best not to skip school. They understood...we Dad did. She was the one who invited me even though Mum told her off.

They're love is the best, it's like they are big kids falling in love everyday. It's crazy how different they are at times. My mum is massively cold to people who isn't in her inner circle and tends to intimidate the fuck out of anything that breathes. As for my Dad she's nice to everyone and has a massive heart. She tends to make a room light up with just her charm and aura. But together they share each other's personalities, they are one as a couple.

We bid our goodbyes and I make myself home to get changed for tonight. Liv said she picked me out some clothes which I'm excited about. I come out the shower to see Liv sitting on the bed and looking at me a certain way. She doesn't seem happy nor sad. I look on the bed seeing a yellow shirt, white jeans and blue shoes. I look at her with a brow, "You want me to go out dressed as a clown?"

"I should have found something worse, your room attractive" She groans causing me to laugh.

I put the clothes away and pick a few myself. I put on ripped blue jeans and an oversized white shirt followed with matching shoes. I let my hair stay down as usual and ruffle it up a bit. I grab some perfume, put my rings on and necklace. I check myself out and I look great.

I decided not to go to the party, I let my cousins know to. Instead we're going to this club that our parents love. I didn't want to go to Chelsey's party after everything that happened, it seemed unfair on Liv and disrespectful in a way. Just didn't sit right. Once I feel ready, I put my watch on and walk back into the bedroom. Liv looks up and her eyes go wide.

She folds her arms and frowns, "You look very hot!" She says angrily. She stands up and walks towards me, "God and you smell great!" She pouts and I lean down kissing her softly.