CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

Tyler's POV

I walk into the school seeing the girls are still here, I got Clara's text about twenty minutes ago. I've been trying to call Isabella but I haven't had any luck. On the way here I saw her car on the side of the road with the door open. I called one of the guards to take it home, I looked into the car before hand seeing her stuff inside. My heart was pounding so I drove immediately to the school.

I see the classroom as I'm walking, students staring at me. Girls winking and boys just watching me. I roll my eyes and I walk straight into Olivias classroom seeing all the girls laughing about something. They look at me and all their smiles drop. "Have any of you seen Izzy?"

Olivia stands up immediately with concern, "She left here a while ago but is she not answering her phone?"

I shake my head, Clara stands up and I see her looking concerned too. "It's worse. I saw her car left abandoned on the side of the road...all her stuffs still there"

Clara's jaw clenches then she gets her phone out, I watch as she calls someone. "Tyler what road?"

"Handsworth"

She immediately knew where I was talking about and tells the person on the phone. There's silence and I see Olivia pacing up and down. Clara puts her phone on speaker, "I'm watching the video right now" I recognise the voice as Melanie. "Two black cars stopped her...they take her out of the car and drive east...then all of a sudden all the traffic cams turn off"

"If it's my fucking parents again I swear" Olivia shouts with her hands in her head.

"I'm trying to locate the cars somewhere else, but it's almost like they disappeared...wait I got them half way through town but then they disappear again...Monica check this" She says to her daughter.

"The cars are going into this industrial place. There is at least twenty buildings, they park there but after that I don't know" Monica says. "Olivia you're parents are at a restaurant in the other side of town, I doubt it's them"

Olivia has tears falling and I hold her tightly, I look up and Clara looks like she may break. I pull her in too. "We will find her"

I sigh and leave the room, I get my phone out calling a specific person. "Patrick...Izzy's been kidnapped"

"Get everyone. We need to meet at the company. I was about to call you guys" I end the phone and immediately let the others know. I also contact the kids and basically everyone. Patrick only says to get everyone if it's important.

I need to find my daughter. What's with this family and getting kidnapped?!

———

Isabella's POV

It has definitely been a couple hours now, right? The smell of my blood is strong, and I'm feeling weaker by the second. I look up and watch as the door opens. In comes a girl, she's got brown hair and in an all black outfit. She's pretty. "Hey good looking" I say in a flirtatious tone, she looks at me with pity.

She doesn't say a word and just opens her bag, she takes out some medical stuff and cleans the blood. "You've taken a while" I said.

She looks up at me as she cleans my side, I wince as she dabs the wounds. "It's been two minutes. It's the bleeding that's messing with you, the weakness" She says with a sigh. "I'm going to use this liquid, it is going to hurt. Then I'm going to patch you up" She says quietly.

I nod and she takes her belt off making me confused. She bends it and puts it in my mouth. I nod in understanding, then the door opens and a boy walks in. He seems fragile, he looks at me with the same pity and I can tell these two don't enjoy their job. He loosens my chains and picks me up bridal style. He then puts me on the bed, the pain is so much and I can hear him quietly apologising as I wince. I feel so weak that I can't even run away if I wanted to.