CHAPTER SIX

Olivias POV

"But she's of age!"

"But she's my student! Why am I even thinking about this?! She's basically sleeping with half of the school"

"You're next on her list" I look at her glaring, "What it's true?! I wouldn't say no to her request if I were you"

"That's because your horny twenty four seven...wait! Did you do anything with Emma?"

She looks at me blushing, my eyes go wide. "We didn't fuck! We just kissed...I kinda like her"

"Lord help me" I groan and lay my head on my desk. We're in the classroom it's lunch break and Kelly came over with food. The past two days Izzy and I haven't spoke, I'm still mad at her for what she said. Then she just had to get close to me again. "She has the brain of a professor in Stanford but acts like a horny little shit half the time"

"She's young, you can't blame her"

"But she's so mature sometimes Kels! This could just be some game to her. I'm not risking it, for what? Tension? It's only been a week!"

"If that's how you see it then fine but you must be pretty blind. At the party she looked at you as if you were the only person in the room. There was lust in her eyes as well as something else...doubt she's the type to play you Liv"

I roll my eyes then here a knock on the door, I mumble a 'come in' to see Emma walk in, she stares at Kelly in shock instantly blushing. She's wearing her volleyball outfit, sweat down her neck. I watch as Kelly checks her out. "What's up Emma?"

"Just wanted to let you know that Izzy is about to storm in here any minute now" I look at her confused, she walks to Kelly. "We need to go right now" She grabs her, Kelly nods and the two leaves with Emma whispering "Use protection"

What the fuck was that about?!

SLAM

I look up to see a shirtless sweaty Izzy staring at me, her long hair put in a pony. The sweat is dripping down her abs, she's wearing black shorts with a black sports bra. She looks pissed, she walks in and closes the door loudly. I stand up, she locks the door and as I walk towards her she pushes me up the wall.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I nearly got suspended because of you"

"Why?"

"Mr Stevens was talking about you inappropriately, was so close to killing him on the spot!" Her lips are inches away from mine, her eyes hold anger yet are dark with something else. I watch as she looks at my lips, I do the same...they look so inviting. I feel a throbbing sensation in between my legs. Her hands are still on my waist, gripping them slightly.

"You don't need to save me you know?" I say quietly.

She leans in, "But I want to" Her lips crash onto mine, a moan flowing out of me. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, pulling her in. We move in sync, it's something different. It's new and feels as if I've got sparks and butterflies, it's magnetising, alluring. Her lips are so soft, so delicate. All I can think about is what's going on right now, nothing else. I feel her lips move down my jaw then my neck. I hiss in pleasure and moan at the feeling of her sucking and biting. "Fuck Izzy" I moan.

Her hands move down and lift me up, I wrap my legs around her torso as she places me on the table. She starts unbuttoning my shirt then we jump apart as the bell rings. I look at her in shock, she just smirks. She walks towards me, standing in between my legs. Her lips stay on mine briefly, a peck. "You stink" I mumble. She chuckles. "I don't know how I feel, it's a bit too fast"