CHAPTER NINETEEN

*WARNING - SMUT*

Isabella's POV

I follow her into the room, I take my shirt off and boxers as I watch her lay on the bed. She winks and I jump onto it, smothering her with kisses. She laughs lightly and grabs my chin, she smashes our lips together. My dick already hard as I feel her hand on my shaft. I tremble as she her hand moves up and down, then flips us over.

"Ugh fuck" I moan as she straddles me.

Her naked chest in full view, making me drool. I sit up and place kissing down her jaw and neck, sucking and biting her soft skin. She grinds against me, feeling her wet folds on my dick. I smash my lips onto hers, nibbling on her lower lip. I feel my entire being shiver at the feeling of electricity through my body. She tastes so good, her lips so soft and moans such a turn on.

I grip her waist as she moves faster against me, I could just cum right now. The feelings intense. "Mmm fuck" She moans as my tongue laps on her nipple, sucking on it while my hand plays massages the other. "Wait"

I look up with her nipple still in my mouth, she stays laughing softly. "We need a condom" I point at my bed side table, she raises a brow. "So you aren't letting go" I shake my head and start sucking more. She moans loudly and bites her lip, she leans forward and opens the draw. She looks back at me. "There isn't any in there"

I disconnect, "What?!" My eyes go wide and I check but there's nothing. I pout and jump off the bed looking in my wallet and bags. I can hear Olivia moaning behind me. When I turn around I see her laying with her legs open and fingers inside her.

Her free hand on her breast. Fuck she looks so hot. I walk towards her and grab her hand, I take her finger out of her and suck on them. The taste of her being delicious. I lean down and trace my tongue on her wet folds.

KNOCK KNOCK

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I groan and was about to go and open the door but I realised I was still naked. Liv walks towards me and smiles then goes on her knees. "I can't leave you like this" She says while licking her lips. I watch as her tongue laps my tip, I shiver and moan. She slowly inches more and more in her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head up and down my shaft. Her hand being there jerking me off while giving me head. Jesus it's like she's a pro, my legs start shaking abs I feel like I can't stand any longer.

I grab her hair out her face and throw my head back as I feel my balls tighten. "Oh fuck!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"DUDE IM COMING!"

"Literally" Liv says while laughing.

She keeps jerking me off making me cum into her mouth and chest. The view making my dick twitch again. "I suggest you head to the store and buy some condoms" She winks and stands up, swaying her hips as she walks to the bathroom. "I'll be waiting"

I grab some boxers and shorts, I put them on with a hoodie. I run downstairs and open the door for Emma and Jay to walk in. "Now...it better be a good reason why you're here"

"Your your...your parents...I'm sorry"

"What?!" My heart start slamming.

"You're so dramatic! You're parents sent us to come and check on you guys. Apparently a black car was staking Livs place" Jay says as he walks in.

I look at Emma, "Why the fuck did you say your sorry?!"

"Well I could hear you guys before I knocked the door, and you look like I interrupted something"