CHAPTER FIVE

Olivias POV

My heads banging, kill me. I peal my eyes open to be slightly blinded by the light. Groaning, I rest my head back on the pillow, "Ah you're awake" I hear a familiar amused voice. I look in front of me to see Izzy, making me immediately sit up...instant regret. I turn to my side and there's water with some tablets, I take it and look back up. She's only wearing a sports bra and boxers, her body chiselled. I find myself glancing at her from head to toe...something catching my eye. She has a bulge? I find myself staring at it. It is real? It can't be? Wait? Huh?

"Eyes up here love" She says with a smirk, my eyes move back onto hers. So grey...so beautiful. I shake it off and climb out of the bed, the headache simmers but still pounding. "You may want to sit down, I can get you a taxi once you feel better. Let me get you some breakfast, tends to help" She says with a genuine smile and walks away. In that time I take the opportunity to look around the bedroom, it's a very large room. The bed must be queen sized, she has her own bathroom and walk in closet. As I look around I see a frame on her bed side table. I grab it and take a look.

It's Izzy, with a little boy and two people behind her. I'm assuming these people are her parents and brother. They both look like their parents a lot, I recognise the lady with the long hair from somewhere but can't put my finger on it. She looks like an older izzy. The blonde more masculine lady looks exactly like the young boy, minus the hair colour. I smile lightly as I see the large smile on her face...she was a cute baby.

I hear someone clear their throat and see Izzy with a plate of food and orange juice, she puts it on the side and takes the frame. "Cute weren't I?" She says as she gazes at it. I smile and nod in response then start eating. "I'll leave you to eat, I'll be back later. Theres clothes in the closet if you want to change into something more comfortable" When she leaves, she closes the door. I look around more while eating and see no books. I just would have thought she would have a book shelf or something. Her walls are plain and there's only a record player as decoration, I see multiple vinyls underneath.

I take a sip of my drink and finish the food then walk to the bathroom to take shower. My head feels better so I just strip off and let the water take everything away, the feeling is calming and peaceful as the water washes away my grime. Once I'm done I get changed into an oversized shirt and socks. I leave the room and instantly see the rest of the floor. It's huge yet homely, I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen where I hear noises. When I walk in I see Izzy wiping the table and she looks up at with a smile.

"How come you don't have any books in your room?" I ask as it's still stuck in my mind, she just smiles and nods for me to follow. She walks to another part of the house where there is a door. Once she opens it my jaw drops, it's a room...a library filled with booked and antique looking chairs. I see a chess set in the corner of the room and a small staircase for the second level of the library. "Woah"

"Welcome to the Chelten Library" And that's it! That's when I remember why I recognise the woman in the picture.

"Your mums Clara Chelten?" I ask in shock, she looks at me disappointed.

"Yeah...can you not tell anyone. Only three of the teachers know at school. One of them being my uncle slash principle" She makes a dry chuckle. "Anytime people hear Chelten, they hear chu-ching...money. I'd rather live a normal life" She says sincerely. I nod.

"I understand, makes people look at you differently. I'm guessing other than your teachers, only your friends know?"

She nods and walks to a book on the shelf, "Here, I saw you eyeing it when I was reading. I've finished it" I feel my heart burst and take it with a smile. I didn't even notice til now that she's still in underwear, her boxers staring at me. "It's just a penis Liv, many people have one" She chuckles, "and yes it's real"

You're NoteworthyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara