CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Isabella's POV

I still feel high. I've been staring at the same cockroach for the past ten minutes. It seems to be staring at me back, I think he's high too. Then I hear the door open and close to the see the woman again, Olivias mum. "Hello again" I say with a smile.

She raises a brow with a smile and sits down, "You're a bit too calm"

"Yeah I'm high...so yeah. Any who how did you get me? I have guards"

"It's not hard to knock guards out you know. Don't worry, they're probably still asleep. Didn't kill them" She says so calmly as if it was natural.

I nod and look up, some dust gets into my eyes as I see the ceiling boards bend a little as if someone is walking up there. "We are going to be taking you somewhere" She says while getting up. I look at her confused then I watch as two men walk in, one of them injects me and everything goes dark.

———

Olivias POV

I'm currently shopping with Kelly and I regret it massively. She just spent an hour in one store looking at some shoes. I told her to buy them but she kept saying she doesn't know. I knew the bitch knew, because she got it. We got food and are currently on our way back home with Kelly driving as I'm eating. Once I see the house she drives to the gate and rings the bell but no answer. We look at each other confused and I put my food away. I get out the car and walk to the gate station, when I get there I see the door closed and when I open it I see both the guards on the floor asleep.

My eyes go wide as I see blood on Bretts brow. I shake both of them but nothing. Thankfully they are both breathing. I click the button and the gate opens, I run to the front door with Kelly driving inside then hopping out her car. As soon as we get to the front door I see it's open. Kelly walks in first and the house doesn't look like it's been damaged. Everything looks like how I left it. "Izzy!" I shout

"Izzy!" Kelly shouts. We walk upstairs and the bedroom doors open with the bed empty. "I'll call Emma" She gets her phone out and walks out the room.

My heart is pounding as I feel my blood run cold. Kelly walks back in with a frown, "Emma isn't with her nor Jay"

"OLIVIA!" We both hear someone shout and we look at each other in shock. We run downstairs seeing both of Izzy's parents in the living room looking frantic. "Have you seen Izzy?!"

"No we just got here and we called Emma she isn't with her" Kelly says. I think I may faint.

Tyler looks at me then her wife, she then walks towards us but we come to silence as I hear a phone ring. It's Clara's. She gets it out and I see it says Unknown. Her hands are shaking and she answers it, immediately putting it on speaker.

"Hello your tax return is due" Izzy says on the other line.

"IZZY YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shout with anger.

I hear her laugh dryly on the other line, "Mum. Dad. Come home. We have some guests that want to meet you."

Her parents look confused but angry at the same time. "We'll be there in ten" Tyler says and ends the phone. "You two. In the car" She says to us and we nod. We all get in and I see guards coming out of black cars and helping the ones that are unconscious. One of them comes to the window, "Help them and let me know what you see in the CCTV" Tyler tells him. The guard nods walks off.

We drive in silence to her parents home, we get there quite fast and as soon as we do I see two men standing in front of the house. "They aren't our guards" Clara says.

"I know" Tyler says. We get out the car and walk inside. When were inside we see Izzy sat down with both a woman and man stood on either side of her. I can see bruises on Izzy's face and immediately run up to her. I kneel down and check them, she winced but smiles. "I'm fine baby" She whispers.