CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Isabella's POV

I wake up to the sound of whispering, head fucking banging and the smell of breakfast. I peel my eyes open, immediately regretting it. The pain. I barely remember what happened last night. "God was I that drunk"

"No well yeah but something else happened too" I hear a voice to see it's Cleo.

"What?" I sit up and she immediately gives me tablets and water. I feel my lip, it's swollen and my jaw hurts. So who the hell did I fight last night...Charlie?

I look to see her in the kitchen with bruises, not a lot but some. "Charlie!" I shout and everyone turns around, including Liv. I see her looking sad, Kelly looks pissed.

I stand up and instantly fall, luckily Cleo caught me and put me down. Charlie approaches me, "How you feeling?"

"Like shit...did I do that to you?" I pointed to her face.

She laughs lightly, "You wish. Cain did it"

"Cain? Who?"

"Don't you remember last night?" She asks surprised.

I think a little it's hazy then things come clear. I'm in so much fucking trouble! I look up at Liv, she's leaning against the wall with bloodshot eyes. I force myself to stand up, waving off my dizziness and walking straight to her. I hold her hand but she brushes it off. The tears emerging in her eyes. "Liv"

"We need to find out if this is true or not"

"I'm telling you it's bullshit. I felt it in my bones" Charlie says as she sits down, "Iz I saw it in your eyes, you think the same"

"Oh definitely. She was smirking the entire time" I say with anger. I look back at Liv and place a kiss on her cheek, "I'll sort this out. I'll get the truth" She nods hesitantly and walks away.

I sigh and once she's completely gone I look at Cleo. "You need help don't you?" She laughs as I nod and she helps me onto the chair.

"Looks like we aren't leaving yet" Monica says with a smile.

I groan and lay my head back down on the pillow, I put my legs on Charlie's lap as Cleo puts a cold towel on my head. We all ate but Liv stayed upstairs, Kelly has been giving me the evil eye all morning. I start feel much better and stand up, I grab her arm and take her outside. I needed the fresh air anyway.

"You need to find out the truth fast"

"I know"

"She just found out she isn't pregnant again, she's feeling like there's something wrong with her. And now this bombshell. Out of all people Izzy! You just had to knock up that bimbo!"

"I swear to you, I used protection every single time. I brought my own protection to be extra safe. Even when I was cu-"

"Yeah yeah I get it! Just find out quickly. Olivia loves you a lot, but this could be her breaking point" She says and pats my back then walks away.

I sigh and get my phone out looking for Chelsey's contact number. "Hello?"

"I'll be at your house in twenty minutes"

I cut the phone and got my keys.

———

Olivias POV

I hear the door slam as I walk downstairs, I look around seeing everyone but Izzy. I look at Cleo to see her shrugging her shoulders. I walk to the kitchen and make myself a snack then head to the living room. "How about we all watch a movie. Just have a chill day?" Kelly says trying to ease the tension.