CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Isabella's POV

Okay so I could either run this second or stay...I'm swaying to the run this second. But I love her too much. Ugh. "God Izzy just stop it!"

"I didn't do anything!"

She glares and I put my hands up in defence. She's in a very bad mood, I don't actually know why. I'm guessing it's to do with school and the stress of it. We're currently at home and she's been swamped with marking work. I've brought her food and drinks but then would get glared at. I was just giving her some water and she kinda blew up. "Listen I get you want to help me but seriously just leave me alone. I love you. I really do...but please fuck off"

I laugh lightly and nod then leave the room. When looking around the house I decide it's time to find something to do. Hmmm. Ooo I've got an idea. I run upstairs and threw my trousers off, then ran back down stairs grabbing snacks from the fridge and taking them upstairs to the bedroom. I closed the curtains and put the TV on, putting on Scary Movie. I love all of them so why not watch them again.

I lay back and start munching on my snacks while watching, occasionally laughing my ass off. "Oh Cindy!" I shout while laughing! I swear Brenda needs her own movie. Poor Cindy, she's funny though.

There's a door slam from downstairs then I hear stomping upstairs, I jump off the bed and grab my gun. As soon as the door opens I point it and it's Liv. "WHO THE FUCK IS CINDY?! AND WHY SHE MAKING YOU LAUGH?!" She shouts then I burst out laughing putting the gun away.

"Babe look" I point to the TV.

She looks at it with a brow, "Ohhh" She smiles then frowns, "You need to stop pointing your gun at people...also why are you in boxers?"

We hear someone clear their throat and Liv run into my arms. Leaping onto me with her head on my shoulder. "Wow so brave" I whisper trying not to laugh. "It's Uncle Pat and mum...and your mum"

She gets off me and glares then looks at them. Mum is holding her laugh as Livs mum is smiling. But then they compose themselves and I see pity in their eyes. Patrick excuses himself as his phone starts ringing. Mum steps forward scratching her neck, "They both escaped custody...Michael has big friends"

My jaw dropped, I looked at Liv and she looks just as shocked then Patrick walks back in with rage in his eyes. "They took Tyler"

My heart stops. Mum gasps and then I watch as a tear rolls down her cheek...she wipes it aggressively and her jaw clenches. "I'm killing them" She storms out. There's nothing but silence.

———

Tyler's POV

I swear this kidnapping shit is so old and boring. Like I've had enough. It happens too much in this family!

I'm in a house. Not down in the basement, instead I'm in the living room. On a wooden chair with my arms and legs tied to it. The house has paint cans on the side and the little furnitures covered with a plastic sheet. Looking around the floors have the same plastic sheeting that is going around the whole place...I'm guessing. It's definitely a new house, it's all white and smells fresh. Can't remember what happened and how I got here but I've been awake for at least an hour. No one has came or walked past or anything.

I just know Clara is going to be very pissed...God I love that woman. Hopefully she saves me in that sexy black outfit she wears.

Rather not be kidnapped for a month again...the last time was just annoying.

A deep sigh releases and I try to get comfortable. It's been ten more minutes and I'm bored. I shake my wrist a little and feel the rope loosening up, it finally falls off. I lean down and untie my ankles, once that's done I stand up and the entire house is empty.