CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Isabella's POV

"I'm going to kill you in your sleep! Suffocate you!" Emma says angrily.

"Hey hey hey! Please do this when I'm not sleeping next to her. Thanks" Livs says with a laugh.

I grab my books, "I should be getting a thank you! I got you a date with Kelly. The same Kelly you like ALOT. Poor girl doesn't know where she stands half the time. If I were you I'd forget Nathan"

"ISABELLA! IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I hear Sabrina shout and run to me. She leaps onto me, making me fall to the ground.

"Why are you both so angry?! I got you guys with the ones you deserve! Cleo likes you and she told you that, sorry I pushed her a little to get you a date too!"

"SHE NEEDS TO BREAK UP WITH HER MAN FIRST YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I know you dumbass! But you never know how long it would take a person!" I scoff. She climbs off and and kicks my side. I groan in pain then look at Liv who just shrugs her shoulders. All the girls leave and I'm here. On the floor. Bitches!

I get up and make my way to the kitchen, Sabrina and Emma are the last ones in the house. After a couple minutes I hear the door close and then Olivia walks towards me. "You have to go to school today"

"I know, I just want to eat something real quick"

"ISABELLA YOU STUPID BITCH! WERE GOING TO BE LATE!" I hear Emma shout, thinking she had gone.

I groan and lazily walk towards the door. I give Olivia a kiss and leave. Em hops in my car and we make our way to school. Olivia has a free period this morning so she won't be in till second period. The car rides peaceful with Em quiet.

"Oh my god! I'm going on a fucking date with Kelly!"

"I know"

"A whole date"

"I know"

"With a whole woman...a very sexy woman" She bites her lip as she stares out.

"Please don't cum in my car"

"I would be one of many"

Cheeky bitch.

"I've never fucked anyone in my car actually"

She looks at me surprised, I turn left recognising the road. Only twenty minutes away from school. "None of your cars? Or bikes?"

"None of the cars or bikes. Not even my house. Only Olivia in my house"

"Well that's a surprise" She then goes quiet and gets her phone out and starts typing.

I try to look but I need to be looking at the road. I turn the radio up as one of my favourite songs starts to play.

"CAN YOU PAY MY BILLS?

CAN YOU PAY MY TELEPHONE BILLS?

CAN YOU PAY MY AUTOMO' BILLS?

IF YOU DID THEN MAYBE WE COULD CHILL

I DONT THINK YOU DO

SOOO, YOU AND ME ARE THROUGH"

Both Em and I sing passionately. "The real question is can you actually pay my bills?"

I burst out laughing, "You parents pay for all your stuff" I truthfully.

All of a sudden the car starts making a noise and starts slowing down. We are a ten minute drive away from school but it's a twenty five minute walk. So we would be late. I park up just in time before the entire car just stops. I jump out and open the bonnet with Em next to me. When I open it smoke comes out, we immediately step back. "Go on. Fix it then"