CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX

*WARNING - BLOOD/TORTURE*

Olivias POV

I stare at them and they stare back. After my mum hugged me she walked back and my dad looked sad. I sighed and walked up to him, hugging him tightly. I watch them both look at me in shock, Izzy smiles brightly. We talk for a bit then my parents let us go, we head up stairs and straight to bed. I cuddled into Izzy and slowly but surely she feel asleep with light snores. Then I felt myself drift into sleep.

———

It's been a month. I made sure to speak to the doctor whenever I can and ensure this isn't some false positive again. She did all the necessary tests and confirmed that I'm pregnant. Izzy was a bubble of excitement at first, then worry, then joy and now she's something else. I can't put my finger on it, but she is something negative I guess.

As soon as I woke up one morning she smothered me with kisses, breakfast and we left for school. But as soon as we went our separate ways she changed. She'd wake up before me, and I won't see her until late at night. She still got me lunch and breakfast and dinner but other than that she would disappear.

She tends to be in bad moods but then refuses to tell me what's up. Luckily she doesn't blow up in my face about it, but in a way I would have liked that. It would be a way to know what's wrong. Emma and Jay are trying to figure it out too.

I'm currently in my classroom and I have two free periods today so I'm trying to mark all the work up from last lesson. They all graduate in a few months, four to be exact so I'm trying to finish this.

I hear a knock but before I could answer I watch Ally, Clara, Lee, Emma and Kelly walk in with excitement. I stare at them confused, Emma locks the door and walks towards me. She sits on my lap and I hold her waist making sure she doesn't fall. "What's going on?"

"We want you to have a hot girl summer!" Lee says with excitement.

I groan, "Not this again"

"Come on Olivia don't be a bore! Every summer holiday you just stay home and read" Kelly says with disgust.

I hear Clara and Ally laughing. "You do understand it's not the summer holiday yet?"

"But it is hot outside and we all need a girls break!" Clara says with a smirk.

"Listen, this weekend we are going to Greece and you're coming! Whether you like it or not!" Ally says.

I think about it for a bit, "What about the others? Izzy? Tyler? Jay?"

"They are coming too but will be in a different hotel. We want everything separate" Lee says while picking at my pencils.

Emma gets off me and sits on my desk, "Don't worry you will still get you're coochie pleasure" She says with a wink.

"I won't! Nat is watching our stupid kid!" Lee says with a huff.

I burst out laughing, "I'd love to see Sabrina's face right now!" Clara says while nudging Lee.

Kelly claps, "I'm sure Cleo could watch her. I mean Fran and Amber are coming!"

"I thought Cleo was in England with her boyfriend" Lee says with confusion.

"She broke up with her boyfriend and is back home" Emma says nonchalantly, "She wants to be with her girlll"

We all look at her, she looks up with a smile. "The girl being?"

"Sabrina"

"WHAT?!" Clara and Lee say simultaneously. I burst out laughing as it becomes a whole discussion. Lee is in pure shock but also excited. Clara is fearing for Lees life, Fran is going to beat the shit out of Lee apparently. Because this will be a way for Lee to annoy Fran. Fran and Amber being Cleo's parents.