CHAPTER TWO

Isabella's POV

This could go two ways. I could be sent to the principles office or get away with it.

"BROOKS OUT! NOW!" I stifle my laughs and get my bag, saluting as I leave the class. I walk to the principles office to see the assistant sitting there with a smile. "Well hello Demi, I've been sent here" I say with a charming smile.

She laughs and points to the office, looks like he's in. I nod and walk inside, taking a seat. He gets up and closes the door then sits back down. "Why?"

"He was being boring as hell...I just want to make it more entertaining"

He frowns, "By playing fart noises? Are you three?"

"Three plus fifteen" I say with a large smile, he rolls his eyes. "Listen I won't do it again"

"You've got detention for the rest of the week. It's day two Izzy. You shouldn't have gotten into trouble so fast"

"Sorry uncle Marco" I mumble and pout, he laughs and kicks me out. As I leave I still have time left, so I walk around then to my car. When I get to the parking lot I see someone struggling with books. I groan and internally battle whether to help or not. Fuck it. I walk towards the person and took some of the books. When I see who it is I smirk widely, "Where are these going?"

She looks at me, "To my classroom, thanks" I nod and we make our way to her classroom. We walk in silence and when I get there I put the books on the table and then sit on my desk patiently. She looks at me confused then it's like something clicked, she nodded. I pulled out the book I was reading during my last lesson...before the incident. "Sherlock Holmes? One of the classics too...wouldn't have pegged you as someone who'd read that"

I'd happily take a pegging from her.

"Surprising, isn't it?" I say sarcastically, then go back to the book.

She clears her throat and sits on her desk, "I checked over your grades. Well everyone's. You're the highest in the class"

"I'm aware" I say monotonously, eyes still on my book.

"Then I checked your grades in other classes...the highest in each one"

I look up and smile at her, I look into her eyes...they are very mesmerising. "You're noteworthy" I say calmly.

She looks at me confused, "Huh?"

"Worth paying attention to, interesting, significan-"

"I know what it means. But I'm confused why you just said that"

"I don't like many teachers, but your...different" The bell rings and students come into the class. I keep reading until it's nearly time to start. I put my book back in my bag and sit back. The lesson begins and I space out once again. God I'm hungry...may just steal Ems food again. I forgot to bring lunch.

"Isabella" I hear her say which pulls me out of thought.

"It's Izzy but yes"

She glares, "Give me some of your opinions of the relationship between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth?"

"Worst murders ever" The class laugh. But I earn myself another glare. "They talk about being equal but it isn't. Lady Macbeth becomes more dominant in the relationship as Macbeth starts to crumble mentally in the beginning. She questions his masculinity a lot, and mocks him in a way of getting him to 'man up'. It's emotional abuse. Macbeth tends to take control a lot, even at his worst, pushing Lady Macbeth away. What I'm saying is that there relationship has become a battle of control. The love isn't as strong anymore, the greed and power has overlapped it." I pick at my fingers and then look up.