CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

Emma's POV

It's the day after. Clara, Tyler and I are walking to Chelsey's home, I got Ally to message Chelsey's friend to see where she is. And luckily she is home alone, so here we are. We walk towards the front door and Clara stops, she looks at me with concern. "Don't say a word! You hear me" I nod in understanding.

We knock the door and Chelsey opens it looking surprised. "Hey, I'm Tyler Brooks. And this is Clara Chelten. We are Izzy's parents. Can we speak to you?"

She slowly nods and let's us in, we all walk into the living room where we sit on the sofa together as for Chelsey sits opposite us. I'm in the middle of Clara and Tyler, right opposite this stupid asshole.

"Chelsey we know about your threats towards Izzy. We need to know why and how?"

"I don't know what you're talking about?"

This bitch? Really? I clench my jaw and my fist, Tyler holds my hand mentally telling me to calm down. I breathe and stare.

Clara sits forward, "Don't lie to us. We know everything and will be handing it to the police if you don't speak up. Which means no future for you..."

Chelsey kind of smirks, "I said I don't know what you're talking about"

"THIS FUCKING BITCH!" I leap onto her and throw punches. I wrap my hands around her throat choking her as I sit on her. She looks terrified.

HA BITCH!

Izzy's parents look shocked but Clara looks amused. "Emma" She says but I ignore her.

"You fucking tell us right now or else I'll slice your tits off and feed them to your family! While you're fucking alive! WATCHING!"

Her eyes go wide and she coughs in pain, she starts tapping my hand indicating she can't breathe. "So are you going to speak?" Tyler asks her. She nods. I take my hands off and sit back with them, "You terrify me" Tyler whispers.

"I had suspicions and followed her, that's when I saw Izzy and Miss Harper together. It made me sick so I made threats. One day a week ago, a man approached me and told me to put a chip on her phone. I don't know who this guy is, he just knew about what I was doing and told me to do it. So during gym I did it...he said to just put it in her phone case. After that I didn't see him again..."

I look at her and see that she is hiding something, I slap her across the face and she looks at me with even more fear. "Don't you dare miss a detail hoe!"

"I saw the same guy in the school a couple days ago...in her classroom"

I stand up and the other two follow me, we leave the house not before I grabbed one of her vases and threw it at the wall. "Next time. DON'T BE A FUCKING PSYCHO BITCH!" I shout and walk outside where I let out a heavy breath.

Both Clara and Tyler stare at me with shock, "You'd think you're Lees kid" Tyler says.

Clara shakes her head, "That is more Mels behaviour" They both nod in agreement and walk off to the car.

When we sit down we make our way to their house where everyone is. Charlie and Sabrina have been tasked to stake the industrial site as for Bailey, Jade and Patrick speak to some contacts. When I get there we all go inside and watch everyone look up at us.

"So this one went and strangled her but got information. It's definitely Vincent. Have you found anything on him?"

The silence isn't the best, it's almost like their all scared of talking. Lee sighs and looks at Fran, "He had a sibling Tyler...Rachel"

Clara's eyes went wide and she looks at Tyler who looks just as shocked. Clara was the one who killed Rachel back in the day as Tyler killed her accomplice Mark. I've heard the story a couple of times from different family members but it's always the same story. It's crazy how strong the entire family is from what they have gone through as a whole.