CHAPTER THIRTEEN

*WARNING - A LOT OF SMUT*

Olivias POV

"I thought you were on your period?"

"I lied"

She looks at me with a smirk, I roll my eyes. We've ordered some food and just waiting until it comes. My naked figure seems to be an interest to her as her eyes keeps looking at it. I lean forward and capture her lips, stroking her cheek softly. I hear the front door and eye her. "Fine" I squeal as she gets up and was about to walk to the door.

"Izzy"

She turns around, "Yeah?"

"You can't answer the door naked" I say while giggling. She looks down and puts her shorts on with her shirt. I pull the blanket on my body and wait until she comes back. When she does, she has the Chinese in hand. My stomach grumbles at the smell, I jump up and grab the bag earning myself a slap on the ass on the way back to the bed. I grab my shirt and put it back on then tuck in. I feel Izzy sit next to me and she starts eating too, I grab the remote and put some Rick and Morty on.

"You're like a child" She says as I burst out laughing at what Rick just said to Jerry.

"You are a child"

"That means you're a Pe-"

"I dare you to say it!"

"-Do..." I look at her with fake anger, "IM SORRY I WAS ONLY JOKING!" I burst out laughing as she looks at me in shock.

Once we finish up, I go into the kitchen to put all the spare food in containers and into the fridge. I feel arms wrap around me, her hands move down and grab the hem of my shirt. I feel her take it off, over my head. I turn around and look in those grey eyes, I rest my hands on her chest and capture her lips. We move slowly, it's like it's full of love. My hand slides down to her boxers, I start stroking her dick hearing her moan. I push her against the sofa and go on my knees, I pull her shorts down to be faced with her throbbing dick.

I lick my lips at the view and lick her tip, a moan instantly falling out of her. The throbbing in between my legs becoming unbearable. She looks at me and grabs my chin, pulling me up to eye level. As I stand she bends me over the couch, a sharp slap against my ass. "Fuck" I moan as I can feel myself getting wetter.

Another one, "Mmm yes"

Another one, "Oh fuck"

I feel her fingers on my folds, then rubbing against my clit. The bundle of nerves driving me crazy, moans spilling out of me. She grips my throat and pulls me back up, her lips grazing my ear. "I saw something in your room" She grabs my wrists and put them behind my back, she then handcuffs me. I instantly feel my cheeks go red as she turns me around and looks me in my eyes. I see the mischief and lust in the darkness of her eyes. I could cum this second at just the look of her.

She takes her shirt off, making her completely naked. I look down her chest to see her breasts, licking my lips at just the sight alone. She turns back around, away from her. My back pressed against her front. She bends me over the chair once again, I instantly feel her tip rubbing against my clit and folds, driving me crazy. "Please" My voice weak.

I feel a sharp slap on my ass again, "Let me take control" She says with a hoarse voice. First the tip slides in, then more of her length. I tremble as she moves slowly, a hand on the handcuffs and the other gripping my waist.

I moan loudly as I feel her whole girth inside me, "Fuck daddy!" She moves faster, I can hear her moans. It's driving me wild, the feeling is intense as she moves at a quick pace.

She moves harder, faster. Slamming into me with raw passion, I feel her pull out fast. Then she turns me around, "Go on your knees" I do as she said while still handcuffed. She leans down and captures my lips, biting and sucking my lip. This kiss is hungry, and filled with emotion. She grabs her dick and slowly moves up and down her shaft, I lean down and lick the tip. She quivers and looks at me, I moves closer and take it in my mouth. Sucking, moving up and down her shaft. I gag as I take more and more of her length, tears of pleasure blinding me.