CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

*WARNING - SMUT*

Isabella's POV

"SAGE! I SWEAR TO GOD!" I run and grab her, I throw her onto the bed and run out the room with the remote in hand. I see Monica down the hall, she runs towards me fast but I slide down the banister and run to the living room. I feel someone grab me by the waist and floor me, I'm fucking winded. I look to see it was Charlie, she gives me a salute and grabs the remote. I watch as she hops onto the couch.

"WE'RE WATCHING A HORROR BITCHES!"

"DUDE COME ON!" I hear Monica shout, I burst out laughing seeing everyone walking towards me. Monica hates horror movies. Sage helps me up, then punches me in the arm.

"Don't ever do that again" She says sternly as I laugh. Sage is Jade and Lily's kid, she just got here today. She's looks like Charlie's twin minus the tattoos and being gay. Sage's straight as hell but a massive flirt, this girl gets hit on by everyone and anyone. She loves it too. She's funny as hell and very petty. She has a British accent like Jade as she was born there and lived there for a bit.

We all look beat up, "I swear you're so aggressive for no reason" Oscar says as limps towards us, "Stupid bitch kicked me"

"Who you calling a stupid bitch?!" Charlie shouts.

"You! Asshole!" Oscar retorts.

Cleo walks in with Sabrina eating pizza, they're both holding boxes of them. "Come on children, time to eat" Cleo says as she walks to the sofas.

The front door opens with Octavia and Olivia walking in together with smiles. They went out together earlier to do some shopping, Octavia is hella aggressive when we do stuff like this. Worse than Charlie, we had to let her go.

Olivia walks to me and wraps her arms around my neck pulling me down to her. I capture her lips kissing her softly, "Were watching a horror" I tell her and she squeals, running to the living room.

"I'm loving Liv more and more Bella! May snatch your girl!" Charlie shouts.

I walk towards her, "You can try but I'd fuck you up before then" Charlie laughs and rolls her eyes.

"Still crazy how your dogs called Deluca" Sage says while walking with Sabrina to the other sofas.

"Coming from the one who's named after a herb"

Monica says as she sits next to them. Sabrina laughing and giving her a high five. Sage looks at them annoyed.

I shake my head laughing and sit with Liv as Louis walks in with a lot of popcorn, handing it out. I love this. Being with family, it's been a while since I've had this type of quality time with my cousins.

———

I'm so done with school. These next couple of months need to hurry up, feel like I may cry at this point.

Mr Kent and Mr Jones have been giving me grief and now I'm Ms Walsall's class. Religious Studies. I keep falling asleep, she talks so slow and she's so boring. I feel my eyes falling once again. "BROOKS!"

"AHHH" I shout in shock. She looks at me glaring, "Jesus Christ"

What a coincidence.

"Stay awake"

I nod in response and pretend to be writing in my books. I feel my phone vibrate and sneakily get it out, it's Charlie.

CHARLIE: I'm thinking we go to that girls party! Chelsey's!

ME: Sure, I'll let her know

Chelsey's saw I, Charlie and Emma the other day. She asked us as Emma and I didn't go to her last one. I've been trying to avoid her but she has great parties so I'm sure there's no harm. Plus my cousins are going back home on Saturday so I only have two days with them before they leave.