"Morning." Remus smiled, kissing me on the cheek, making me blush as I sat next to him.

"Sirius are you alright?" Mr. Weasley asked all of a sudden. I raised a brow and looked two seats away from me, Sirius looked a bit pale, his chin resting on his hand and he did not speak.

"Sorry, what was that Arthur?" he snapped out of his thoughts and blinked.

"Mr. Weasley was asking if you were okay." I said, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Of course I'm okay." he shrugged off, rubbing his hands frantically then let out a small chuckle.

The door swiftly opened as our attention switched from Sirius to Harry, who had just woken up.

"Breakfast." Mrs. Weasley said as she pulled out her wand and hurried over to the fire.

"M – m – morning, Harry. Sleep all right?" yawned Tonks.

"I've – b – been up all night," she said, with another shuddering yawn. 'Come and sit down ..."

She drew out a chair, knocking over the one beside it in the process as she exclaimed. Sirius and I couldn't help but snicker and Remus chuckled softly.

"What do you want, Harry?" Mrs. Weasley called. "Porridge? Muffins? Kippers? Bacon and eggs? Toast?"

"Just – just toast, thanks." said Harry, Mrs. Weasley came back a few moments later, placing two pieces of toasts and marmalade in front of him.

"How are you feeling?" Mr. Weasley asked.

Harry shrugged.

"It'll all be over soon," Mr. Weasley said bracingly. "In a few hours' time you'll be cleared."

Harry said nothing.

"The hearing's on my floor, in Amelia Bones's office. She's Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, and the one who'll be questioning you."

"Amelia Bones is fine. She'll listen to you, a very fair lady I'll say." I said to Harry who looked at me with hesitation and nodded.

"Don't lose your temper. Be polite and stick to the facts." said Sirius quickly as Harry nodded again.

"The law's on your side," said Remus quietly. "Even underage wizards are allowed to use magic in life-threatening situations."

"You'll be fine. You'll be back in Hogwarts like nothing's ever happened." I smiled.

"Doesn't it ever lie flat?" Mrs. Weasley said in a desperate tone, combing Harry's messy hair as the boy shook his head.

"I swear, James passed ninety-nine percent of his genes on Harry." Sirius whispered with a grin to Remus as he laughed.

"I think we'll go now," Mr. Weasley said to Harry. "We're a bit early, but I think you'll be better off at the Ministry than hanging around here."

"Ok." Harry said, standing from his seat.

"You'll be all right, Harry." said Tonks, patting him on the arm.