"Alright and I need you to relax, I don't want no stress on my baby okay", I said rubbing her stomach.

"Okay. I'll see you in a bit", she kissed my lips and I gave her the keys.

I walked her to the truck to make sure she made it okay and I needed to just walk and think to myself for a while and I went back in the room. The boys were leaving with their parents and they needed to. They had enough for one night but hopefully this is a lesson learned for them. Trouble ain't hard to find but it sure is easy to get out of.

When they left I went back outside and I made a phone call to one of my homeboys and I told him what was going on and that I needed him to find out who shot Oshea and I needed him alive and breathing and at the trap house. I don't give a d*mn who it was. Man, woman, teen, police officer, civilian, anybody. They done f*cked with the wrong one and I'm not having that sh*t. They better pray my son is okay cause that's their life.

MAYANNA'S POV

"Mommy what's the matter? Why you crying?", I asked opening my eyes to my mom when she sat on my bed. I looked in her eyes and she just held me in her arms real tight.

"Baby when I tell you things I tell you for a reason okay", she was still crying but I still don't understand why. "I love you May, I love you so much. You're the reason I keep it moving everyday and I don't want anything to happen to you so please just listen to me alright"

"Okay mama but why are you crying", I looked up at her and I wiped her tears away.

"Oshea is in the hospital right now. He didn't listen to me and he didn't ask to leave and something not good happened. I just want you guys to listen to me, I've been where you've been before and I know okay"

"Yes mama but is he okay?"

"We have to pray for the best alright baby"

"Okay mommy", I held onto her and she just held me and cried. I didn't mind though I just held her back.

Mommy used to hold me like this whenever she would hear something about daddy. Sometimes he wouldn't come home for days at a time and mommy would be really stressed out over it but I'd be here everytime. I love my mommy.

THE NEXT DAY

I woke up and I seen Mello texted me.

Mello: Good morning :)

Me: Hey bf :(

Mello: Why the sad face?

Me: I just found out my brother had to go to the hospital

Mello: Awe man I'm sorry to hear that. You okay?

Me: Yeah but idk what's going on

Mello: Maybe nothing major. You just have to talk to God and ask him to heal him

Me: I did and my mommy said he was in surgery last night

Mello: Well let's pray together

Me: Okay

Mello: God thank you for waking us up this morning and please heal Mayanna's brother so that he feels better. In Jesus name, Amen.

Me: Amen. Thanks Mello

Mello: No problem beautiful. I'm going to go get breakfast but call me whenever you need me

Me: Okay I'll text you later

Mello: Bye beautiful

I took my phone off the charger and I went downstairs. My mom sort of looked like a zombie. I hope nobody come and see her, she looks scary. Like Freddie Krueger without the mask on.

"Good morning May, you hungry?"

"I just want cereal and for you to go get in the bed because you look horrible", she looked at me and squinted her eyes. "Mommy don't make that face, you really look scary"

"Oh hush but if you really want cereal then okay. You and Khalil help Sam make his cereal okay. I need you guys to help me out alright"

"Yes mommy we can help you out for sure"

"Thank you"

She walked back upstairs and I made a bowl of cereal and I ate watching the tv we just put in the kitchen. My mama's been trying new recipes so she told my dad to to install one in here. And they say I'm spoiled.

SYNÏA'S POV

I walked upstairs and I laid back down in the bed. I caught a glimpse of myself and I did look scary. My hair is wild, my eyes are bloodshot red, my cheeks were puffy and my eyes looked like they were almost closed shut. I've just been crying, Quincy is still at the hospital with Oshea and I haven't heard anything from him and I know he have somebody working to figure out who did it. I'm really scared right now.

"Mama where is Oshea?", Sam asked coming in the room sitting on the bed not really looking at me. When he looked up at me he let out a big gasp and his eyes got wide as he leaned back. I chuckled a little, his reaction was funny. "Mama you know it's not Halloween yet?"

I chuckled again, "Yeah baby I know"

"Well that look just isn't for you okay. You look like scary potter"

"Oop okay mister. I'll clean myself up okay"

"Good because you keep chuckling and smiling and even that's scary to me"

"Alright little boy", I laughed. "Did you eat?"

"No ma'am not yet but I will. Did you cook again?"

"No not this morning your brother and sister is gonna have to help you make some cereal"

"Okay. Do we have Fruity Pebbles?"

"Yeah we do. Go get some"

"Okay", he jumped off the bed and ran out the room.

Man I'm happy he's young and have a quick attention span because man I don't want to tell him Oshea is in the hospital.

Just when he left my phone rang and I seen it was Quincy so I answered.

Me: "What's going on? What have the doctor's said? Is Oshea okay?"

Quincy: "Calm down ma, he's been outta surgery and..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DON'T KNOW WHY I KEEP UPDATING WHEN I PUT THESE BOOKS ON HOLD. I GUESS I JUST LOVE MY LOYALS LOL. BUT ANYWAYS, JUST SOMETHING FOR YOU TO READ OVER THE WEEKEND AND OVER BREAK IF YOU ON SPRING BREAK. LOVE YOU GUYS, MORE COMMENTS THO AND DON'T BY SHY TO READ MY OTHER BOOKS, EACH STORY IS DIFFERENT AND I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW I DO IT BUT I DO BUT ANYWAYS. ENJOY MY OTHER BOOKS THAT ARE IN MY WORKS. A THUG AND HIS GIRL IS MY VERY FIRST BOOK AND YOU CAN SEE HOW I'VE COME A LONG WAY. CHECK IT OUT. AGAIN LOVE YOU.

MAYANNA GOT A BETTER RELATIONSHP THAN ME SHOOT. AND I'M ONLY 16, LIL JEALOUS LOL :D BUT THAT'S LOVE EVEN IF THEY ARE YOUNG AND DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

COMMENT

VOTE