"How long you want to sit there?"

"I dont know, im just feel lonely."

"Tzuyu...."

He walk to balcony where his wife sit on bench and stare the sky. He knelt down and take her hands to pull her attention.

"Im sorry because im back home late. Noah peoples need me earlier and i didnt expect it take too long."

"Im not mad about it. Its just.....i have nothing to do since two months ago."

Mingyu sigh and sit beside her. He put his arms around her and cares her hair. He understand what she felt and couldnt do much but give a peck on her head.

"I know but you almost three months pregnant. Wait until the baby going strong before i allow you to go anywhere including teleport to others dimensions. Its not like i forbid you tight, but its for you both safety."

Tzuyu stare down before look away to avoid his eyes. Mingyu know, her pregnancy trigger her movement. Lately, she easy to get tired and her portion eating getting high. Every two hours she will get hungry but he never heard she had weird cravingness.

"Fine, i will just stay inside palace but, let me do something fun."

"Okay okay, you can. But still dont ever run or rushing anywhere."

The silence still go on and this time, the atmosphere feel empty and lonely. Tzuyu suddenly touch his hand made him face her. She look dissapointed and Mingyu know what she sad about.

"He read it, Tzuyu. Im sure he know it."

"Perhaps, he understand our wish."

"Its his choice. Its been 3 years and still same, he dont want to."

"We cant force him but is it better if he once reply our letter?"

"Maybe one day."

Mingyu gently carry Tzuyu up and made her surprise. She didnt ask to get carry but Mingyu always do something out of mind. He then put her on bed and pull the blanket until her chest before he sit beside her.

"You shouldnt think about him again. Focus on your pregnancy, im worry your emotion effect to our baby. About him, let time decide it."

Tzuyu close her eyes when he keep stroking her hair after he peck on her forehead. He stare the window where the sky actually dont have moon or even stars tonight.

"He still remember us."

##############################

"Maid, did you see queen?"

"I saw her carry the baby out from room but i dont know where she go."

"Its okay. Did Kezzy sleep yet?"

"Oh the royal wolf already at his own house after we served his meat dinner."

He nod and let the maid go. He walk to every room inside palace until he stop at balcony palace. He notice there is figure with soft silk dress on the flower garden. The garden is wide but it doesnt difficult to see there is someone stay there. He sigh and made his way to palace garden.

He walk until he clearly see there is lady sit on the ground while looking at moon that shining on the sky and little creatures on her shoulder.

"There you are."

She startle, slowly turn her head to see he walk towards her and sit beside her.

"You back."

"Yeah, i am. And why didnt you stay inside castle? The baby also already sleep. Its windy here, Mina."

Mina smile and stare back to the sky while she feel there is hand wrap around her shoulder. Wonwoo near their gap and slowly cares their baby head that sleeping peacefully on her shoulder.

"Just wanna stay here. Earlier, Arrion being cranky so i brought him here until he fell asleep. But i didnt feel sleepy yet so i stay."

"Is there something playing in your mind?"

"How do you know?"

Mina look him but he just chuckle and pinch her nose. He carefully take Arrion, their baby boy into his arms and pat him. Wonwoo turn to face her who still pleaded his answer.

"You are my wife for almost 3 years and i have been known you for almost 7 years since we collage. Of course, by reading your eyes, i can read whats in your mind."

Mina look down and try to avoid his gaze when he didnt break his stare to her. He use his left hand to pull her chin so she can facing him.

"You thinking about him, right?"

"Not just me, but the others also hoping the same thing!"

"We cant force him, Mina. He choose to be like that because of the past. But we all know that inside his heart, he still one of us."

Mina didnt break her eyes on him. But after couple of second, she surrender. She know she cant stare him for too long.

"I believe in fate. If fate told that we live each other, im sure fate will say he will come back to us."

"Yes, you should. And so you know, my love for you is strong and only you."

Wonwoo unite their lips and softly taste the kiss so it wont wake the baby. Mina didnt hestitate to move her head more near to him and let him lead the kiss. She use her hands to hold his face while Wonwoo use his left hand to grip her waist.

"He will back to us, one day."

#############################

The letters he get every months was placed on table before he sit on edge of mountain. He can hear a howl and bird sound.

"I know you guys hoping it much that i will come back. But im sorry, i only can meet you but not join for too long."

He sigh and look at the frame on table that was placed inside his medium cottage. A picture where almost thirty people inside it and smile happily. It warm his heart but still, a empty hole pull his emotion to feel lonely.

"I love you guys as my family too. But its better if i just be alone and lived like usual before i met you guys. Soon, i will find a way to bring back their soul."

He stare his wrist where there is black bracelete but only four beads are coloured purple.

"I will never give up to find a way how to meet my wife and my childrens even for a while. Im not gonna stop but i know the rules. Its for everyone safety so i hope you guys understand, that i cant be like the old times. We different and my life will pull you guys into danger if you guys near me for many times."

He stare the sky and in dimensions he lived, no moon or stars exist but only white cloud shining up there.

"This is Yuta, will never ever made a second mistake again."

################################