Vallium 44

###############################

"Dahyun?"

She turn around as soon Boa call her. To her surprise, Kyuhyun, Yuqi and Vernon were here. She have been distancing herself at rooftop castle where she told the armies who guard at rooftop leave for a while.

"Yes, miss Boa? Sir Kyuhyun?"

Yuqi and Vernon stand beside her while Kyuhyun and Boa step infront of her.

"Soon when the war start, Eunhyuk will free all elf people and i want you to be a leader. Guide them to fight his werewolf armies."

"But sir! We dont have lots of elf people there. Even the kids who get saved when Yeri and Mingi attack elf dimensions, they still young and small."

"I know Dahyun. But elf people can help us to fight Eunhyuk. I want you to tell them, defend us to clear the way so we can go face Eunhyuk. Only me, miss Boa, sir Kyuhyun and Jaemin are his level."

"Yuqi! Its dangerous if you go! What about us?!"

"Dahyun...."

"No Vernon! I dont wanna lose my beloves person. My bestfriends!"

Dahyun cant accept the plan that Kyuhyun and Boa say, especially when Yuqi and Jaemin will be with them to fight Eunhyuk leaving others fighting werewolfs armies and his saviour.

"Im sorry, Dahyun. But the others need you. How about his saviour? Yeri and Mingi once killed prince Soonin and princess Sunmi without symphathy. Mingi, himself killed his own cousin! You dont want to dissapoint them right?"

Dahyun look down, trying her mind to accept the fact that happend to them. Vernon touch her shoulder made her turn to see his warm smile. Suddenly her mind pop, realising that she still crushed on him and his touch made her nervous little.

"I trust you, Dahyun. You can do it. And.... we all already promised them that we will save all elf people there and revenge for our victory. You never dissapoint us, Dahyun. I once cant accept that you are a hunter, but seeing your talented of throwing knife, it open my eyes that you are amazing elf girl."

She stun to hear out from Vernon mouth. Yuqi touch her hands and when she meet her eyes, Dahyun can see that Yuqi really pleaded that she will agree with the plan.

Dahyun sigh and look at Kyuhyun and Boa in exchange.

"Okay, i agree to lead elf people. But please, we will win together, right?"

They four nod in unsion and it relieve Dahyun little.

"You three should join other to go lake. They all gather there and maybe you guys can bonding more as one big team."

Boa usher them to go and Yuqi quickly pull Dahyun hands leaving Vernon from behind. Kyuhyun then sign Boa to back to their spelled room as Yuta were staying there.

#############################

"There they are!"

Rose point Yuqi, Dahyun and Vernon who walking towards them. The others also turn and make a circle group before sit down. Vernon who take a seat between Jun and Mingyu can see that Bts comfort themself with Jeonghan and Jaemin.

"So? What Mingyu and Tzuyu doing at sea noon before?"

Yuqi who sit between Sana and Jennie look at Mingyu and Tzuyu. He sign Tzuyu to talk as he busy tie his shoes.

"Well Mingyu told me to call all mermaid and noah people to get ready helping us om war. Since the Morthean dimensions dont have creatures live there, its a good locations we can battle with Eunhyuk. Also it had lots of lake like this, so its easy for mermaid and noah to help us fighting his armies."