Vallium 23

#############

Dahyun slowly pull Sana to the rooftop on this chill midnight. Tzuyu follow behind them. At the rooftop, Jeongyeon and Yuqi was there. Jun and Jeonghan already told them everything from A to Z. Tzuyu actually dont want to interfere their problem.

This all between Sana and Jeongyeon. But is because Yuqi dont want the team had argue, so Tzuyu lazy help them. When Jeongyeon turn, Sana hide herself behind Dahyun. Yuqi hold Jeongyeon hand to sign her stay.

Tzuyu pull Sana wrist to join they two so now its between five of them. If Mina was here, maybe Yuqi wont be alone to handle them. Tzuyu might had temper but she stay her cool side. Meanwhile Dahyun as bubbly girl, she more to speak what she want if she had chance whenever there is argument.

"So shall we heard what actually we already talked about?"

Dahyun glance at Sana to sign her speak to Jeongyeon. Tzuyu more push Sana to step forward. Sana fidgeting her nail and look down.

"I-im sorry, J-jeongyeon. For everything....i shouldnt l-leave you that t-time...."

"I dont even care about that. I more hurt about what you have been faking our friendship!"

They others stare at Jeongyeon who choose to cross her arms while looking away from Sana. Yuqi hold her arms as she thought Jeongyeon already agree to let it all past. But ego lead her mind.

"I know i shouldnt used our friendship because of my needy! But that was past!"

"Past?! Yes it was! But does your sorry could settle everything? Especially my trust and hurt! My father died that time and i was hoping when i get up, you were there! But what i saw its that jerk vampires! I never thought that i had coward and useless like you?!"

"Jeongyeon! How could you say that?! I was scared that time! Did you ever imagine that time the placed was not safed and all was destroyed?!"

"Oh yes i saw it! But im glad Jun and Jeonghan was there protecting me! You dont even use your brain that time run away without no one with you, and be thankful Jun saved you!"

"Im just human with nothing speciality! Dont you ever sympathy a bit to me?!"

"For what? Maybe i will when that time you with us from start. But a coward like you use short mind run away!"

"You so mean to me, Jeongyeon!"

"Enough!!"

Now Yuqi had enough. This is first time, girls see how mad she is. The witch eye of her turn to green. Her growl breath made them shiver. Tzuyu and Dahyun already step away from Sana and Jeongyeon. They two more choose to stand behind Yuqi. Their argue was stop and Sana look down in scared. Jeongyeon choose to look away.

"Tzuyu, Dahyun, take Jeongyeon to her room and talk. Sana stay. Now you and me had something to deal with."

Dahyun take Jeongyeon to her room meanwhile Tzuyu follow.

Yuqi stand infront Sana. She cool down herself for a while. Eyes green turn to nomal brown back.

"Cant you just surrender with your ego?"

"What do you mean? You at her side? Wow!"

"This is not the time to mocking or even choose side, Minatozaki Sana!"

Her voice closed Sana mouth.

"You know what? This battle is more inportant and its between life with death. You two are just human here. We saved you and we expect to get thank you from you. But guess what? Jeongyeon change to be more matured as time goes by and did you see Dahyun and Tzuyu to her?"