Vallium 19

##############

Jun bring six of them to Jeongyeon house. The house of Suho and Xiumin had two so she asked them to get their own privacy without detectives live with them. At first Suho was suspicious to the vampires but because Jeongyeon already adult, he need to be fair.

"Mind to tell us from beginning? But dont too long enough just what happend and why i think there is something missing here?"

Jeonghan look them one by one. Their face show different expressions. Sana was just sit quitely even the girls think she was not herself. Not gonna denied that Jun harsh words stabbed deep her feelings. But she admitted its true about her but what way she has to had Jun forgiveness? Yuqi and Mingyu decide to answer it and just let the others quite.

"Okay....when the time we left Brooklyn, we get attacked by Eunhyuk warrior." Jun frown in confusion. "Eunhyuk?" Yuqi nod and continue. "Yes. He is the devil man that was hunt me and made all of us in dangerous. There is nine of them was his warrior. Got7 are the one who made Brooklyn messed up by letting five of them attack Jeongyeon party. Two of them....was the one who fought with both of you at manhattan bridge. I thought seven of them just messing with you only but we were suprised that we get attack too by another two of them. It was Yeri and Mingi. He supposed to be king of Elf kingdom but Yeri poison his mind. That wolf girl was torally psycho! When they caught us, they reveal who we are. Tzuyu was the one of mermaid blood and Dahyun! She are elf people that maybe had potential to be throne there! And Mina.......errr she........" Yuqi suddenly stop and some of their face was turn to gloomy. Jeonghan and Jun frown as they dont get why she stop and nobody want to talk. "What about Mina?" Yuqi still dont want to open her mouth but Mingyu do by change the topic. "After we get caught that time, we finally escaped after Yuqi free us by her spelled. One more fact is Wonwoo is a Lycan. If you know what that creature, it ease us to not explain to you what is it. To continue more, we traveled more far away and stop at one of forest near highway. That time we spent one night because we worried Mina too tired driving almost more than 4 hours. But the next day, there is wild werewolf attack us. Three of us ready to fight them but Yuqi not let us transform. But again in the middle of fight, Mina groaning in pain. She suddenly scream and the shiny things shattered from her heart. That was shock us and when we turn to werewolf back, they already frost. Glad that we bent down that time. We push it and all was crash iced. Thats when Yuqi told of us that Mina was frost witch that we looking for." Mingyu stop and let others process his words.

Sana remain silent but Jeongyeon face show how concern she is to six of them. Jun exchange looks with Jeonghan and he just nod as he understand it. "Continue." Jeonghan usher him to speak but Yuqi interrupt.

"After that we all continue our ride and it takes more than half day. When the sun almost down, Wonwoo stop at old medium mall. That time was a chance Dahyun and Tzuyu find their own weapons as what their blood people had to. Wonwoo help Mina find a gloves so she wont frost anything easily. When we in the middle of sleep, exterminator was finding us. So we all quickly try to run from them but before we can get in our jeep, they already trapped us. When we all woke up the next day, two girls exterminator ask us about unhuman. When they go, we spot they go to another room which Mina was there. They take her blood and it take 15 minutes, the placed was attack again."

They all nod and this time Vernon continue their story.

"Yuqi decided to use the locket key to open the portal of dimensions. Also we succeed to help Mina escaped from her room and joined us to ran away. When Yuqi did opened it, we been thrown at weird beach. Only Mina faint as we thought she used her power much. So i carried her. We was about to wondering around there but Prince Soobin the elf prince called us terrorist. That guy really rude but his sister was polite, Sunmi her name. They two help us find Tzuyu mermaid kingdom and trained Dahyun to be elf warrior. Not take long much for four days with them, Yuqi told us there something happend which is yesterday."