Vallium 32

####################

"Guys please slow your voice and hear this."

Lisa gather Bts and Blacpink in one private library. They all a bit confuse why she need to be mysterious much but exactly now was their day off so they choose to hang out together.

"What is it?"

Jennie who sit beside her curious when the young member eyes was mad and furious. When all stay silent, Lisa show one small recorder and put it in the middle.

"Listen carefully."

"How your mission, Got7?"

"We still cant find Yuqi but her sense are around here. Bambam and Mark had go travel some dimensions to find all the creatures. But still no sign of them. We thought they might use some spell to cover themself from us." -Jinyoung

"Oh they cant run away from us. After all they will be meet me anytime. I really need Yuqi to be my serve so i can use a portal she had anytime i want."

"What about the others?" -Jb

"Oh i will made them as my warriors like you guys. First i will stole their soul and put a black magic into their heart. The evil will get stronger with their power."

"How about the vampires?" -Yugyeom

"Yuqi dont need a sibling anymore. Jun can be made as one of my assasin whenever i want my target died. So was Jeonghan. The Lycan....i hate it so much and im glad i killed all their species but im so mad Nickhun kept one boy as Lycan live."

"The frost witch?" -Youngjae

"She dont have any skill beside itd bettet if she just die. That girl didnt show any potential to had that power and i cant understand Kyuhyun too dumb pick a useless human to hold that power."

"Now what about Yeri and Mingi misions?" -Jackson

"They still want that elf girl to be kill. Mingi want to hold elf people but since he already out of the rules, he cant be a king. But he dont care and want that elf girl die in his hands. I dont mind them as they can show me their work as my warrior."

"There is two human girls with Yuqi." -Yugyeom

"Ahhh let them be. Once we found them all, we made a bet."

"How about the exterminators? You forget them." -Jackson

"Oh im not forget them. They just....too slow. Cant be useful at all. That four girls faced the technology almost everyday to track nonhuman take too long. And the four boys, their skill fight was good but still not match without power. Those team are weak!"

"So what do we do now?" -JB

"Continue looking for Yuqi. And tell Bambam and Mark to stop looking the others creatures at out dimensions. They will help you find Yuqi on night."

"Copy that, boss." -Jinyoung

Lisa close the recorder and look their face ome by one. Jimin and V grin rheir teeth to hold their patient. Jin look other side take a time to think meanwhile Jungkook cross his arms. Jennie stare at the recorder meanwhile let Jisoo drink her coffee. Only Rose was left to be speak first about her opinion.

"What just we heard now is totally test our limit. Give Yuqi to hear and discuss next plan."

"Rose was right. We four will stop Jun and Jeonghan to continue hunting the nonhuman. Its better if four you too careful while look some information that Yuqi want. Now exterminator building not safe anymore."