Vallium 13

###########

P/s:Only 4 scenes was shown.

###########

She open her eyes slowly and try to aware what happend now. She suprise that now road was empty and all surround their jeep was jungle. Thats when she remember that she stop for a while to take her rest after almost 4 hours driving.

The highway of the road was really empty and no cars or ride except this big black jeep. She out from the jeep and saw her friends at down forest.

She carefull get down and see how fun they are like there is nothing to worry of about earlier. Vernon and Yuqi busy buikt the fire. Mingyu back from nowhere with lots of woods.

Tzuyu fishing?! Thats rare but not for her as they sometimes camping three of them. Dahyun silent with hoodie on her head while set up the fish before they can cook it.

"Oh Mina! You awake!" Yuqi squeel with happy smile. She turn the smile too and sit beside Dahyun. "We not willing to wake you up cause you driving more than hours." Dahyun said with worried face but she just sure she is fine. "Dont worry im fine."

"Yah! Did you know how to light them or not?!"

Vernon shout at Yuqi when she was so hard flicking the rock together. "Its been so long we had sleep over like this! But i still try to do what i remembered!" She retorted and do again to light the fire. "Just let me do it!" He take the rock from her and do the same. This time its working and she just roll het eyes when he show his victory smirk.

"Next time use your spell instead. Its take almost hour to light the fire tou witch!" She offend by his words and hit his shoulder." Hey! We cant just use spell without specific reason! I need to keep my energy before anything happend!" He mock her style nagging and the cathing run start around them.

Mingyu help Dahyun take the fish and cook it."Where is Wonwoo?" She realise that they not enough seven of them. Only five of them busy with their stuff leaving her nothing to do.

"There."

Tzuyu point the big rock near left them. She look and spot Wonwoo sit above it and had his space time there."Thank you." She get up and slowly go to him. She a bit hestitate to go actually but because he was alone and so was her, why not they had small conversation.

"H-hey. What a-are you doing?"

He turn look down. He just smile and reach his hands to her."Wanna see sun?" She silent but still take his hands. Like the 2 meters big stone and how he can climb it easy without  help? He pull her up and pat his side.

"Sit here."

She follow his words and stare at sky. True that its orange and almost turn to night."Sunset?" He nod and silent like he admiring the atmosohere. She dont know what to talk more but only random was out from her mouth.

"You like it?"

"Yeah its remind me when im childhood."

"Is it good? Or bad?"

Crap. Wrong question. But that only she can think and he just shrug."Maybe both. After all its relaxing. How about you?" Now she more nervous when he look at her waiting her answer. Mina turn her head to the sky.

"I like it but for me sunrise is more calming. Sunset it like make you free from burden feeling and its help our emotions. But sunrise was make us feel fresh and new to start the day. I dont usually admired this hour because maybe im more to lock myself inside."

He nod and still face her."You hate to go out?"

She shake her head and sigh like its burden to remembered her life. "No....its just im not used to it. After all i just play games or read some books."