Vallium 46

*long chapter*

##############################

He standing in front of millions of creatures he built while waiting for people for a long time,he has a grudge. There is also nine creatures line up behind him who also waiting for people who they called as Boa and Kyuhyun saviour.

*zuuussss*

They all turn to where the sound come, not surprise to see peoples who they have been waiting finally come. Not just them, but millions armies who they assume as Areal warriors. There is almost thirty people line up in front of armies while glaring Eunhyuk.

He scoff and take a step forward while Boa and Kyuhyun also do the same leaving their saviour behind. They stop on the middle spot and stare each other.

"I see, you guys made in time...."

"We never miss the time, Eunhyuk. If only you realise that what you do for entire 200 years is wrong."

"Shut up, Boa! You and your soft heart can be burn! This is what i want and today is the day i have been dreaming of!"

"To kill your own friends! Your revenge already took millions soul that not even fault!"

"Did you see my face care, Kyuhyun?! No, right? So, we will start the war now. I wanna see how strong your saviour are with mine."

"They are not our saviour! They still young and deserve to have peace life! We treated them like our own childrens but you used Got7, Yeri and Mingi as your saviour!"

Eunhyuk eyes already fuming in anger, grinning his teeth and grip his hands tight. He back off and quickly walk to where his armies gather. Boa and Kyuhyun rush to the others and start to get prepare.

"Boys! Ready your position! Girls, take care yourself and remember what Boa have told you before! Yuqi, Jaemin! As soon the war start, touch my shoulder!"

Boa, Kyuhyun, Yuqi and Jaemin quickly rush to middle Areal armies and touch each other as soon Kyuhyun start to say his spell.

"tracer le mur!"

Now they were surround by protect wall that Kyuhyun spell. The others who make sure that each of them are ready, they start to take their place. Jun and Jeonghan transform and fly high as soon they see Mark and Bambam also went high. Trio Kims change after they hear a growl from another side. Which they know that Got7 already turned themself.

Dahyun and Tzuyu take off their ring and turn it into sword and bow. Blackpink and Bts choose to stand behind others with Areal armies while glaring to Yeri and Mingi who relaxing cheewing their gum. Kezzy who with Mina, growl and his eyes turn to pastel orange.

Eunhyuk grin his teeth and without hestitate, he raise his fist as sign to start the war.

*hoooooooooonk*

Millions werewolfs and armies start to run and attack each other. Trio Kims try their best to give a way to Kyuhyun, Boa, Yuqi and Jaemin to go top of mountain where Eunhyuk stand there. After make sure they four make it, trio Kims join the others fight the werewolfs and thats a right time to face Got7.

"Well well well....look the trio here...."-Jinyoung

"I already waited your existence for so long, brown wolfs!"-Jackson

"Hey! Its rude to call us like that, ugly grey fur! You guys all look same and watch us! Im a brown while my brother is margenta!"-Vernon

"Vernon! Did you think this is the right time to introduce each other?!"-Wonwoo