Vallium 10

############

"Hey!"

Vernon and Tzuyu get in Trio house and found they safed except Dahyun, Sana and Mina. Mingyu get up and checked both of them.

"You two okay?"

"Yeah we fine. But why those werewolf not attack us?"

Vernon asked and Yuqi proudly answer. "I spelled around this line house. They can smell us but not see us. So we safe a bit."

"Well done Yuqi!" Vernon thumbs up and Tzuyu just smile."I see that you too cute to be witch." Yuqi giggle hearing Tzuyu words.

"Where is Dahyun?" Vernon suddenly feel panick when notice no Dahyun figure with them."She tell us not to worry. She alone to find Sana. She will called one of us after this." Vernon still worried sick but Tzuyu just tell him to stay positive.

"Just think positive okay?"

She join sit beside Yuqi and hear what Jun talk about their plan." So we ginna go to manhattan bridge. This will bring us to Alaska." Wonwoo frown. "Alaska?" Jeonghan nod and glance at Jeongyeon who still sleeping calm." Its a place safe and there is a person we need to ask for help." They nod but suddenly a ring from Tzuyu phone.

"Hello?"

"What?!"

"Where?!"

"Shit that coward girl!"

"We wait you here. So quick and careful!"

She harsh closed her phone and all staring her glare eyes."Dahyun called me! She said Sana being coward go ran away from Brookylyn alone! She dont know where Sana go but im sure she safe! Now only Mina who we need to take her." Tzuyu see they just nod without try to ask more. Seeing Tzuyu mad face a bit shiver them sometime.

Because her fox eyes more show like a uniqe vibe. Like there is something in her eyes. Yuqi sense something from Tzuyu but she just quite.

Then Tzuyu phone ring again. But this time was Mina.

"Hello?"

"Tzuyu!"

"Mina you okay?"

"Yeah its just there is some werewolf a while around my house but gone after i hide at upstairs."

"Are you hurt?"

"No....its just weird...."

"Weird? Mina you totally fine right?"

"Yes i am! Hello?"

"Hello?!"

Tzuyu check her phone and see there is no line. She like panick and try to call Mina again. But still she not pick up.

"Hey you okay?!"

Vernon ask her and all stare her again but this time her eyes really show worried and almost cried.

"Mina! Our call break as i dont have any line! But why i felt something wrong?!"

"We need to go Mina house!"

*knock knock!*

*knock knock!*

*knock knock!*

Mingyu peek at hole door and quickly open when Dahyun rush get inside. She breath heavy and Yuqi calm her. She pull Dahyun sit between her and Tzuyu. Wonwoo hand her a water. Jun see there is no blood and she totally fine.

A girl with brown hoodie sweat a lot and all can see her silver knife at her back pack."Are you okay?" Jeonghan ask her and she just nod.

"Yeah! But the werewolfs! They all gather at manhattan bridge! I call Mina but her phone like off."