Vallium 42

#############################

*zassssss!!!!*

*zassssss!!!!*

*zassssss!!!!*

Three creatures running fast to chase the thing infront of them. The growls can be heard from their breath and there is sounds of steps running behind them.

"That yellow thing is really tricky!!"

"Vernon! Watch out!"

He look up as he see a big rock were flying towards them. He climb the tree amd try to dodge it like how Wonwoo and Mingyu does. The tree were thrown back and luckily three figure behind them safe as they dodge it too.

Vernon raise his head again and keep running to chase yellow ball that Kyuhyun create. Their mission is they had to catch the yellow ball at least 30/70. Vernon even called it pack man. This has been for a weem they lived at Areal kingdom and exactly a week they have been trained with others.

"Man, that pack man is so hell fast! Hey lycan boy, cant you run fowards with us?!"

"Dont be naggy, i had to protect girls from behind we dont know when the others team will attack us! Mingyu! Your left side!"

Mingyu who sense something on his left, quickly jump high when there is big woods try to hit him. Wonwoo even crash it to protect the girls who running on middle of them and leaving Vernon lead the way.

Mingyu turn as soo he saw Yuqi use her magic to prevent their team way. The exterminator team now was nowhere to be seen and also the second team who hiding anywhere. Boa told them that today mission rules is they can steal yellow ball from other team which add a challenging to them.

Kyuhyun already told the rules and it surely strict making them had to follow and couldnt run from it.

First, they didnt allow to cooperate with other team. Second, no cheat on each other. Third, werewolf, lycan and vampire are not allowed to change themself into human figure on mission time. Fourth, exterminator are not allowed to use any gadgets. Fifth, the mission will be start from 8 morning until 8 night. Sixth, witch and vampire are forbid to hypnotise others. Seventh, when the bell ring in afternoon, its a sign for them to search their own lunch with other team. But when second belm ring, they couldnt gather in three team anymore and had to continue their mission. Eight, girls are not allowed to let their hair free as they should tie it. Nine, they have to wake up on 6, breakfast for 20 minutes and warm up on 7 while they have to sleep on 11 pm. Tenth and last, only Mina allowed to give order to Kezzy and he officially become third team member.

Yuta being cctv from near and protecter to exterminator team as they eight are human. Meanwhile second team, they had Jun, Jeonghan and Jaemin to watch the girls. Last, third team which is the trio Kims had to take care Mina, Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Dahyun! How many yellow ball we get?!"

Dahyun who behind Tzuyu look at her waist, where all yellow ball were kept inside brown bottle that hang on her waist. Mina had to attack the yellow ball so it will freeze and Tzuyu had time to stab black stick that special for shrink its size.

"Errghhh! We had 27!!"

"We had to look another 3 or maybe more! I wonder how miss Boa and sir Kyuhyun built this cage forest. This cage look real and wide like its normal forest we have been lived. Kezzy, follow the Vernon from right side!!"

Kezzy growl as he get Mina order, speed his run to stable itself with Vernon. Yuqi who attacked them a while gone as Mingyu revenge back with throw the big rock.