Vallium 14

#############

*knock knock*

She frown while watching tv but still stand up to open the door. When she opened it, it was her sister and one stranger man helping her.

"Sorry in this midnight. I was helping her as she drunk. Dont worry im her friend."

"Whats your name?"

"Oh i thought your sister told you about me?"

"Who?"

"Ask your sister about me after this. But can you help me take her to her room?"

She open the door wide and let him carry her sister to her room. She thought its only take a minute but it almost 10 minutes and that stranger not go out from her sister room.

She was curioud and knock her sister room. In just a second, a stranger quickly open it and his face was a bit rush. His forehead was sweat but not much as she thought her room might not open the aircond yet.

"Why you take so long at my sister room?"

"Oh i just help her lay down well and try to talk to her but i guess she in her deep sleep after she throw her puke a while."

She shiver in disguist and nod. Then that guy bid his bye and she just nod. But she felt something is wrong so she check her sister. When she open the door she found her sister was laying well but she still not let her scarf out.

So she just let her be. But in next day, it was evening and her parents was confuse so with her. So three of them barge her sister room and found the girl still not moving and she was in same position like last night.

When her father shake her, she not move or even give any sign she breath. When her mother open her scarf, her neck was bleeding. All was shock and knelt down.

That time they realised that one of their older children died without even know the reason. Only a bleeding neck was a prove and she was wondering if this was all from that stranger man.

##############

"What the reason you came here of sudden?"

Suho look at Jeongyeon and two of man that was seat beside her. She quickly put her innocence face as to cover them.

"Brooklyn was not like usual. And if you see the news, you know why. But after all our university closed for several months. And they were my friends."

Xiumin stare at their face like a onserving their expression. Jenghan thought that he didnt believe her words. But Jun know more.

Is she talking true? This boy not even look like a Brooklyn people. And also this left boy look like a chinese man. Are they a terrorist?

Jun chuckle inside and fix his seat before open his mouth.

"Yeah we are Jeongyeon friends. We lived at Brooklyn for a few months ago. And for me, im from Chinese and Jeonghan from Korea. So we have been known for a years long befire we met Jeongyeon."

Xiumin stun a bit like how can he know what he have questioning in his mind. Jun again grin his lips and face adult infront them. Suho snap the silent with cross his arms.

"We can let you stay here for a few days. But, remembere, dont touch anything inside here and told us if you want to go out or do something."

Three of them and Xiumin guide them to their room. Jun choose to had same room with Jeonghan. Then Xiumin show them their room and leave for rest.